• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sust 270/Tren Ace how's it look?

OedipusFlex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, new here. Been wanting to post but feel like I don't have any advice of my own haha. Anyway heres the cycle I have planned. Any questions, comments, or advice would be appreciated.

24, about 6' 175-180lb(forgot to check earlier) 10%, 2 years training, will be first cycle, routine 4 days a week, pretty good diet with cheat meals thrown in, cycle goals are to add as much lean mass as possible and to increase strength with little fat gain. I basically just want to (with training and diet of course) let tren do what it was made to do. I made the tren myself from Fina so I know exactly what I have. Its sorta like our first date and we'll see how it goes. Sust is there as a base. I'm running it longer bc I want the tren completely out before I go into pct.

Cycle
1-6: Tren Ace 50mg ED
1-8: Caber 0.5mg E3/4D
1-10: Sust 270 216mg/week injected twice
1-11: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
2-11: HCG 1000iu/week injected once

PCT
12-15: Clomid 100/50/50/25
12-15: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

split your hcg into two shots . 216mg test? sus needs to be injected eod in order to maintain stable blood levels.

^i read some study claiming its best to inject about 1000iu once a week hcg. ill copy/paste if anybody wants. but since twice a week works ill switch it up. and sust to eod.

216mg test bc i wanted to run about 200/week. i read a lot of guys have a lot less sides running tren with a trt dose of test instead of a bigger one. anybody here tried that?

First off, new here. Been wanting to post but feel like I don't have any advice of my own haha. Anyway heres the cycle I have planned. Any questions, comments, or advice would be appreciated.

24, about 6' 175-180lb(forgot to check earlier) 10%, 2 years training, will be first cycle, routine 4 days a week, pretty good diet with cheat meals thrown in, cycle goals are to add as much lean mass as possible and to increase strength with little fat gain. I basically just want to (with training and diet of course) let tren do what it was made to do. I made the tren myself from Fina so I know exactly what I have. Its sorta like our first date and we'll see how it goes. Sust is there as a base. I'm running it longer bc I want the tren completely out before I go into pct.

Cycle
1-6: Tren Ace 50mg ED
1-8: Caber 0.5mg E3/4D
1-10: Sust 270 216mg/week injected twice
1-11: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
2-11: HCG 1000iu/week injected once

PCT
12-15: Clomid 100/50/50/25
12-15: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
This is what I like to see!!!! A guy that does his homework!!!! Looks good bro!!!
only thing I might add... split that hcg to two shots a week(keep it at 1000/wk, just divide it up

Tren's not really reccomended for a first cycle...

6'0 175? And you want to run tren? I don't mean to be an asshole, as it does appear you've done your homework, but I'm 6'0 and I haven't been 175 since sophomore year of high school.

What does your diet look like bro?

Back