• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol/Dbol Stack

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If one to run for 4-5 weeks with dbol at 50mg and drol at 25mg would 10 or 20mg of nolva be better while using drol/dbol along with a low dose of letro? Please don't suggest other AIs or doses, this is set in stone for the moment and there is a reason letro would be used. Thank you.

Bump

yea brother that is what i do and a lot of other brothers on here do. i would take 10mg of nolva ED and than take 1.25 of letro eod while you are running the dbol anadrol stack. i feel that stacking the 2 you get less sides all around. dbol alone flares my gyno but dbol and anadrol together i get no gyno flare up....like wtf right? but yea bro what you have there is perfect. 10mg nolva ed and 1.25 letro eod.

Dutch, what gains did you see and were you able to keep them?

yes i kept a lot of the gains, i didnt have nearly as much water weight so the gains i had were pretty solid keepable ones. lots of gains stregth wise. size is their to, just not as pronounced because less water.

Hey, a buddy of mine suggested I do both Anadrol 25mg & Dbol 10mg as a stack cycle for three months. What do you guys think? This is my first time - he also suggested doing the Dbol & Anavar stack - which one is better? Thanks guys

first time i would run from drol period... and never do two orals together for a first stack...

I ran dbol and drol together and loved it but my liver didnt but i also ran it 60 dbol 100 drol... lifts went through the fucking roof thats for sure and its what shot me past 210 from 185. I am holding my weight nice from that bulk. I did a cut right after for my show and got down to 176. I am not on any gear and not cruising at all. Just running clomid and adex. My weight went back to 206 and i am much leaner then i was back then at this weight.

For your first cycle I recommend a test only cycle. Read the sticky first cycle and pct at the top of the anabolic zone page bro. 500mg test enethate aromasin 12.5/25 mg every day. Nolva or clomid for pct at 40-40-20-20 or clomid 100-50-50-50. I'm not gonna lie my first cycle was dbol and drol at 25mg each for 6 weeks and I put on 15lbs but only kept 5. Myself i would never run an oral only cycle bro. Ur throwing away money when u can spend the same amount and run a nice test cycle like I laid out above and make more gains not to mention they will be more muscle then water with your dbol drol cycle. And 3 months on orals are going to wreck your liver values depending on your doses

Hey, a buddy of mine suggested I do both Anadrol 25mg & Dbol 10mg as a stack cycle for three months. What do you guys think? This is my first time - he also suggested doing the Dbol & Anavar stack - which one is better? Thanks guys

A double oral stack for three months? You're buddy is an idiot.

Let me guess......he was going to sell you the gear too? If so he seen you coming miles away

IML Gear Cream!
Anadrolic 20mg & Dbol 10mg is best as cycle, because my one friends used it and gain good results as per his expectation. so you can try it, but follow the guidance to use it.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]A dosage sufficient for any athlete would be 0.5 - 0.8 mg. per pound of body weight/day. This corresponds to 1-4 tablets; i.e. 50-200 mg/day. [/FONT]

If you are under 225# and you need to take more than 50mg ED of Anadrol to get big and strong really fast, your Anadrol is bunk as fuck.

200mg ED of real Anadrol would have you pissing your liver in a month.

Anadrolic 20mg & Dbol 10mg is best as cycle, because my one friends used it and gain good results as per his expectation. so you can try it, but follow the guidance to use it.

spam5.jpg

Ur friend is a moron and ur a douche for spamming. Wtf is wrong with you people. Someone needs to start swinging the damn ban hammer

Back