• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Attention Everyone

Ryanhill

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was sitting on my couch this morning when the post man rang my door bell. I had to sign for a package. I was not expecting any mail so it was a pleasant surprise. When I shut the door and looked down at the package I knew exactly who had sent it. I opened the package and to my surprise it was my missing two bottles that were absent from the order. I was on here complaining and truthfully I had given up on the vials. I just wanted to set the record straight and point out that Z made it right. This was was what was missing out of a reshipment as well. I just thought I would share with everyone, I thought that was pretty awesome of him to send me that. I can attest for the quality of his gear, it is nice. I am three weeks on and can tell you it is good quality smooth pinning stuff. Thanks Again Z and his reps.

Touchdown!!! Thanks for sharing the good news..Glad I could help ya on your wait.

Never give up- good things happen-Thanks for post-OD

I don't think I know of any other supplier who would do that for a customer. It is pretty amazing. I am still pretty shocked. When I am wrong I will admit I am wrong. I was wrong to doubt him. A lot of people would argue that I just got what I paid for, why is this guy so thrilled. Well, let me tell you why. The order that landed prior to this package was a reshipment of one that had been seized during all the bull shit a while back (every source was having issues). So with that being said I was luck to get a reshipment of anything. Basically what I am trying to say is this is the last part of my order from a reshipment. What a nice way to kick of the weekend. Thanks again Z and crew

Z's track record is very strong at IM.

Glad things were sorted out brother.

Glad u got ur pack but I was irritated when u said u wouldn't buy from z anymore cause I knew he'd make it right I wish guys would just stay quiet and b patient

^^^^ BUMP what he said x2.........

Thanks for the post... should be a lot more like these from all the people that run their mouth and complain, then when everything is made right they just stay quiet.. VE

Thanks for the post... should be a lot more like these from all the people that run their mouth and complain, then when everything is made right they just stay quiet.. VE

I had several today-was really nice Ryan took time to post- many do not.Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Glad u got ur pack but I was irritated when u said u wouldn't buy from z anymore cause I knew he'd make it right I wish guys would just stay quiet and b patient
You are right and so was he. I was wrong. I am sorry

I in fact did try another source who just came to IML. It has been three weeks, he disappeared. It's not hard to figure out who it is? The grass is 't always greener. Z did take good care of me. Integrity is hard to find in this game. Thanks Z. Again, I was wrong with my actions and apologize.

Hi, you have received -620644 reputation points from GeorgeForemanRules.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
trolling

Regards,
GeorgeForemanRules

Note: This is an automated message.

I don't get it Gfr your an idiot I think pars is calling u get out of this section

There was a note on my door yesterday I'll post td pics tues when I pick it up

I have been running my cycle for about 4 weeks and k ow I am retaining some water but for the first time in my life I weigh over 300lbs. I know some of it's water weight. I am 6 ft 01 and my bf is 17 percent. I had a caliper test done Friday. I weighed in at 303. I have gained a half inch on my arms on this cycle. They have went from 20 3/4 inch to 21 1/4. I am liking the results I am getting off Zs gear and a happy customer. Thanks again Z and crew.

IML Gear Cream!
Z always comes thru that is why people sick with Z!!! Best all around service!!!!!!

Back