• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Man drives truck into Taco Bell over missing taco

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
Man Drives Pick-Up into Taco Bell Over Missing Taco

HUBER HEIGHTS -- A Huber heights man with an appetite tries to take revenge on taco bell workers by ramming his truck into the building, after they mess up his order. It happened on Chambersburg Rd.

Police say just after Midnight Michael Smith pulled into the drive-thru with his girlfriend and ordered a combo meal. "He was already peeling his tires, being cute whatever he was on, and came through got his food. We forgot a taco. We realized we forgot it," said Kristen Winans. She says in minutes Smith came back for his $.99 taco and gave workers a verbal lashing. "He was very sarcastic and rude." She says she was apologetic and tried to fix the order. "We're sorry pull forward. We'll get that to you. He peeled all the way through the drive-thru to our window and snatched his taco." said Winans.

Police say Smith then whipped around the corner, dodging a few cars and drove is truck into the entrance, then took off. Once officers arrived they found a trail leading back to his house. "We were able to track the vehicle fluids back to his house about two miles from here. Upon interview he admitted that he purposely hit the building because he was mad because they messed up his order," said Sgt. Chris Kash with Huber Heights Police.

Workers spent the night cleaning up the glass. On Tuesday morning a team was called in to make repairs to the entryway The General Manager, Steven Mizer, stopped by to check out the mess. He says he's not surprised. "In this business pretty much anything happens. We were just making sure the area was safe for the customers," said Mizer,

Smith is currently in custody. He was arrested for felony vandalism.

Taco bell fucks up every order. I applaud this man

I hate when they have you pull up and wait for your order.. Dude must of been on tren and hungry..Yeah Little Guy, I applaud this man as well :clapping:

did he get his taco?

Meme_-_O_RLY!.jpg

And they say stoned people aren't violent. :joint: That is the only reason I would think anyone would want to eat that crap. :lol:

the tacos never look that good, half full no meat, shells soggy on the bottom

^^^
Hahaha no shit. When you're drunk, it doesn't matter how nasty they look :D

^^^
Hahaha no shit. When you're drunk, it doesn't matter how nasty they look :D

Does the same rule apply for your sexual relations with men??

:daydream: :daydream: :daydream:

Kebabs and Garlic sauce are every drunk mans restaurant quality meal after a night on the town…….

Next time the folks at that Taco Bell will make sure the order is complete and correct.

IML Gear Cream!
the 2nd one is really funny lmao

Back