• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Long time lurker, first time poster. Question regarding Clen and EC stack

Spanishdream

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here.

I'm moving to Spain from the UK in September and I am currently bulking through the summer. I will stop my bulk around October, and I am thinking of purchasing some Clen or EC stack. Never used these before, done a little research but I'm still searching. I have a few questions if you don't mind;

A) Purchasing the stuff is not a problem, but getting to Spain could be. What could happen if I were to put it in my suitcase? This is relevant to both substances. I know recently the Spanish arrested a cyclist for using Clen, so I don't know if that effects it.

B) Just how effective are these? I've been told that Clen > EC, but EC is safer. I'd like some opinions and just how effective these things are. Whether it is worth it or not.

I'm not new to lifting. I was formally obese:

See this; http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g228/stephen65/Untitled.jpg

and this; http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g228/stephen65/Endofcut.jpg

I've lost a lot of weight, and I am now bulking for the first time. I haven't used anything else other than whey protein and your standard multi-vitamin.

Thanks for any help.

Clen made me too jittery to even WO.... ECA no problem....legal-ish, easy to put together, effective.

ECA all the way.

I have no idea on the legal side of things concening Spain and air travel there from the UK so I'd google that. Probably going to be a better idea to just mail it to yourself imo

Long time lurker? Is that like stalker? :wacko:

ECA is by far my fav. Clen just is too harsh for me without that much more benefit. ECA is legal (at least where I am anyway) as well.

Used to be obese? Very good job getting to where you are in the pics. WTG!!! Repped for the hard work it took you to lose the extra pounds for sure!

switching these compounds is usually the best way to avoid too many unwanted side efects. mybe 3 weeks with one, then 3 with the other. clen and eph. are not usually tolerated well together. if i had only one choice it would be clen, but using the other portion of the e.C.A. with also adding in yohimbe and maybe a little TTA, with some T3 on an empty stomach for good measure

go with t-3 clen .clen for 2 weeks then get off of it and jump on e/c/a for 2 weeks then back on with clen as you are still taking t-3.Upo the dose with clen till you get the jitters then back it down a pill and see how that is.

Back