• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chemical Testing

Chromadex....many places. Google or ask prince. I have done it a few times but don't recall the lab names.

Make a friend at the local university. I've always wondered how to do some homemade csi myself.

well...Im gonna find out one way or another.
I emailed every chem testing site I could find for a few pages down the google list so....well see what happens.

If I find a good resource for this Ill be sure to share the info.

Need to find out how pure my heroin is. I kid, i kid. Would be a good resource to go with the lab testing section. Good luck. Stand up of you to make sure you are using the post ingredients.

What about labpe? They send out charts with all their peptides.

well...Not that Im doubting labpe but a 7 year old can counterfeit paperwork.
The people who sent me the questionable materials sent me 99.9% HLPC testing charts.
They also sent me fake paperwork for another pack to get it through customs.

Im gonna test it myself.

I did find someone to test it. Well known person in the industry but Im not certain he wants his name out there.
Either way Ill know for sure in a couple days. Hopefully tomorrow.

If your looking to have peptides tested good luck do to the filler most Chinese plus other companies use (mannitol) testing is nearly impossible.
I tried to have it done when we use to purchase from over there some time ago. I cant remember the company but the guy was real
cool and he explained all of it to me and said forget about it. I actually had product confiscated and tested by customs and the test only
showed mannitol as the ingredient. So I was like dam those Chinese are smart but they cant have my business any more.

If your looking for chems try these guys. I was considering it sometime ago but figured for now no need to

FAI Materials Testing Laboratory, Inc.
www.FAI.US
Office 770-928-1930

well...Not that Im doubting labpe but a 7 year old can counterfeit paperwork.
The people who sent me the questionable materials sent me 99.9% HLPC testing charts.
They also sent me fake paperwork for another pack to get it through customs.

Im gonna test it myself.

I did find someone to test it. Well known person in the industry but Im not certain he wants his name out there.
Either way Ill know for sure in a couple days. Hopefully tomorrow.

Mannitol? Really?

Back