• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

THE HOT DOG QUESTION- Let's see your responses now?

Did you ever eat a Raw Hot dog? EVER!!

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Maybe ...... but too drunk to remember

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a hot dog?

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
We all know pork is bad for you... OK

We all know raw pork is even worse.... ok

So, why is that I see children today and yesterday as I was once a child allowed to raw hot dogs??

Isn't a hot dog everything about a pig except the good meat?

Last edited:
Actually i dont think you can even buy uncooked hotdogs anymore... and they havent made hot dogs out of the "slaughterhouse floor leftovers" since the 60's i think. :lol:

Here ya go:
http://www.berksfoods.com/FAQ/

Are hot dogs really that bad? besides the fat content I mean?

I'm pretty sure like Monolith said, hot dogs are pre cooked so eating them cold makes no real difference.

What wrong with pore mans tube stake!! :nana:

Its my understanding hot dogs are pre-cooked. Diet or no diet you couldn't pay me to one of those things.

Hmm - which part tastes better, the Lips or the Ass. :barf:

Now a good Italian Sausage smothered from a Boston City street vendor. MMMMMMMM!!! :lick:

Originally posted by Jodi
Diet or no diet you could pay me to one of those things.

Did you mean "you couldn't pay me?

Ok, who the hell is the one that doesn't know what a hot dog is?

Christ, i use to live on hot dogs as a child. :laugh:

Picky Picky Picky!!! :lol: Alright I'll go fix it.

Originally posted by Jodi
Now a good Italian Sausage smothered from a Boston City street vendor. MMMMMMMM!!! :lick:

Am I the only guy that gets turned on when a women starts talking about eating a sausage. :hehe:

hehe, sorry. :nana:

:haha: Well, their good. :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, this poll needs to be fixed.

Hotdogs are not raw.

Vienna Beef hotdogs are awesome.

Honestly I never knew back then and maybe up to this point that hot dogs were pre cooked but I still think their are some "grossness" about it sitting there for a long time and then being open and eaten "unheated (is that better?!? :lol: )

When I was in hot dog hell, I remember opening up a package of Sabretts and they were slimy like nightcrawlers! :haha:

I'm still lost by what you mean an uncooked hot dog... I wouldn't eat any meat uncooked... so... wha??? :confused:

david you're old, man...

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Are hot dogs really that bad? besides the fat content I mean?

I bet if you went to a slaughter house and saw what goes into them you would change your mind. :D

Originally posted by Crono1000
I'm still lost by what you mean an uncooked hot dog... I wouldn't eat any meat uncooked... so... wha??? :confused:

david you're old, man...

Well, what I was actually refering to with all the nastiness (diseases, food contaminations)

I would still cook something that was pre-cooked! You know what I mean?

And, I'm younger than you are, son! :lol:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Am I the only guy that gets turned on when a women starts talking about eating a sausage. :hehe:

hehe, sorry. :nana:
Specially when that women is as good looking as Jodi!!!
Looking mighty fine Miss Jody
:hot: :hot: :hot:
It's that new avatar...

I used to eat raw hot dogs ALL THE TIME when I was a kid. And mom would give them to me!

:shake:

:barf:

Better yet, I don't know if this applies to New York only, but for some strange reason, people I have met in different towns on Long Island, some people in Queens, and 1 person in Manhattan all have an urban tale about the school slut who masturbated herself with a frozen hot dog. The hot dog broke, she could not get it out, and had to go to the emergency room to have it removed.

BALL PARK FRANKS....They plump when you cook em!

:D

Since when has pork been bad for you?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ericg753
Better yet, I don't know if this applies to New York only, but for some strange reason, people I have met in different towns on Long Island, some people in Queens, and 1 person in Manhattan all have an urban tale about the school slut who masturbated herself with a frozen hot dog. The hot dog broke, she could not get it out, and had to go to the emergency room to have it removed.

BALL PARK FRANKS....They plump when you cook em!

:D

I heard that story!!

So now it's New York and Florida!! Any other states? Countries? Worlds?

I guess everywhere you go, there is a town slut. :thumb:

Never ate a cold hot dog...

LAME thread

Originally posted by MJ23
LAME thread

Because you came into it and responded? Just kidding!

Acutally, Denise Austin was talking about it! :lol:

Back