• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Isn't it OBVIOUS!?!?! How are you going to survive...?

SoldierOfFortune

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Zombie Apocalypse is almost here! It's time to make a survival plan. Where would you go? What and Who would you bring? Weapons? These are all important things to consider if you don't want your brains chewed on. :shooter:

I'll survive a zombie apocalypse for quite a while. Guns, ammo, toilet paper and the ability to get business taken care of.

Gee, no wonder the IRR keeps messaging my ako 4-5 times a week. eff that shit. i refuse to be a part of rounding up you noobs to put into fema camps. handgun? check. mossberg 500? check. crossbow? check. im gonna be pushing negro bathsalted wigs back when it goes down, mark my words. once the electricity goes out ill be in rampage mode in full camo and rambo bandana on. hopefully ill be in the adirondacks by october before it goes down, in a cabin, ready to survive as a mountain man. fishing, hunting and farming. .30-06 there ready to use for deer. plenty of firewood as well. med supplies etc.

with a barely legal latina, copulating with me like its her duty. if it happens while im down here in swampville, im 10 mins from a lil shitty boat, that ill use to travel north, using the coast line as my nav reference. gps will be down by then after the sun flares render sat's useless. the burning buildings and screams from the shore will help me orientate myself. fishing equipment on board so i can catch what i need along the way. but once comet elenin hits, most of you will be dead. zombies are the least of ur probs. get to higher ground by october.

I plan on becoming a zombie. I've recently had all of my teeth replaced with titanium lion mock-ups. I also recently patented a carbon nano-fiber neck guard to prevent decapitation. With the new super soldier mechanised leg braces, i should be able to hit speeds of about 50 mph. I've always wondered what Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease would be like.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going on the roof to put out my 14' "Obama Save Me" sign.

Back