• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast/cruise hcg?

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i know when your on cycle it's good to run hcg to keep the little uns full and make it easyer to recover, but what if you blast and cruise.. Is hcg nessasery..

My buddy just done a prop/dbol cycle ran the dbol for 6 weeks kept the prop going for 11 now wants to cruise on test e 250/1ml a week for 8-10 weeks before jumping back on a test e/tren a cycle..

As far as the risks in cruising ect he doesn't need advise on that been told a million times of the dangers and ye choise has been made he's cruising decision has been made.

Will probly come off as per usuall after the test/tren cycle.. Will hcg be needed while cruising? Iv told him probably not on the cruise but reccomend it when he goes back in his "blast with test/tren.

I know when I ran my last cycle I ran hcg throughout to keep the lil uns happy and help recovery but sinse I've never blast/cruised my self I'm not sure what to tell him in regards to this.. Ohh he hasn't ran hcg atall during the prop/dbol cycle he's currently just finishing.

Any advise guys?

thank you pharma!

I'm on a blast/cruise currently as I had to cut my prior cycle short due to family issues and going through pct was not were I wanted to be.
Running 250 wk test Cyp, 500 ius hcg x 2 a week, and .5 mgs arimidex e3d
for 8 weeks. Taking just a standard dose of hcg to keep my testies normal size.

My blast will 750mgs test c, no change in hcg dosing, and .5 mgs of arimidex eod.
This is planned to continue for 8 weeks and may include other compounds.

any more thoughts on adding HCG to a cruise cycle of 250mg of test e per week for 10 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
IMO if you're gonna cruise between cycles there is no "coming off per usual". A cycle that long is just a bad idea if you want to recover IMO. With that said I think he should run hcg @500iu 2x per week all the way through.

Back