• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Did you guys watch Arrested Development ?

I fuckin loved that show.

Wish more of humanity would have thought like this ^^

sad_man.jpg

That show was truly great. In the meantime 2 1/2 men keeps going. What the fuck is wrong with this planet?

Two and a half men is part of the reason I no longer watch T.v. What a colossal piece of shit.

To bad arrested development was taken off the air. I still watch it every now and then. Its worse though that it was taken off the air to give desperate housewives a better time slot. or so I've been told.

"It's called an illusion michael..Tricks are what whores do for money...I mean candy" best show ever

One of my all time favorite shows

I pretty much hate all sitcoms. T.V. hasn't been worth watching for a long time. Everything that's even remotely entertaining or witty is a cartoon now. Southpark, family guy, simpsons, etc... The worst programs on T.v. though are all of those goddamn police dramas or law n order type shows. Fuck I hate CSI.

It was a great show that won all sorts of awards. David Cross is a fucking hilarious comedian. The failure of this show to find an audience is a testament to the stupidity and worthlessness of American culture.

Back