• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dont know where to put this, work clothes!

nova1970sb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i have larger legs than average i guess. i have to wear khakis and dress pants daily for work, i am a 32" waist but my hips and legs are much wider so i am constantly blowing out seams around my pockets where the pants pull tight. does anyone know of a place or company that makes pants for larger people, but not fat larger people?

sorry for putting this in training, but i didnt see a clothing section :)

Should go without saying - but make sure you're buying pleated instead of flat front pants.
European brands tend to be cut trimmer, so avoid those, as well as anything labelled slim fit obviously.

Anecdotal - pants bought at somewhere cheaper like KMart or Target seem to be cut "baggier" than those from places like Saks and Nordstroms.

A tailor might seem like an expensive recommendation, but if you blow out your pants on the regular, it might save you money in the long run.

thanks fellas, i will give the first one a go. if that dont work, off to the tailor

Yep. Tailor. Spend the money on some good quality basic pieces, get them tailored, and they should last you forever. Men's clothes are made so much better than women's, so you should definitely get your money's worth.

Back