• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Parsifal training journal

parsifal09

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started a new routine

been back in the gym only a few weeks now after a multi year layoff

I have a 3 day split

mon-wed-fri

im doing the ss program to get back into the groove and get my cns ready

i alternate a and b workouts, but i can actually format it better as just an a workout

here it is

squat
bench press/military pres alternating
deadlift/powerclean alternating

I do the above mon -wed-fri

yes,i squat 3x a week right now and sometimes it works out to dl 2x a week

i started out very light so i can linearly progress for quite a while

i do 3 sets of 5,except for dl and pc. i do 1 set of 5 for dl,and 5 sets of 3 for pc

My intial ss workout was mon this week

i started with 85 lb on each lift

wed i added 15 lbs to my squat and 20 to my dl. i am doing deadlifts,not pc for first few workouts. yesterday was my first press day,and i ended up with 60 or 65. i embarrassingly didnt write it down, and actually forgot the exact weight. i think to make sure i progress longer,ill say i did 60 this time,since ill add 10 lbs anyway to my next workout

the weights are purposely low. i dont want to stall. this is a beginner program,and i want to linearly gain every workout for as long as possible,ideally the next 8 or 9 months

my squat will go up considerably,dl too

bench im not as good at

hopefu;lly can hit 300-350 in 2 years time

Uh how was that steak. I concerned about your calorie intake. make sure your protein levels stay up, has my noni would say to you munch munch ....sicilian to the very end..... then she'd say BOY YOU LOOK FAT. You-a want-a some-a cake... Bust your fuckin ass my friend.

Uh how was that steak. I concerned about your calorie intake. make sure your protein levels stay up ,as my noni would say to you munch munch ....sicilian to the very end..... then she'd say BOY YOU LOOK FAT. You-a want-a some-a cake... Bust your fuckin ass my friend.

I wouldn't do keto after that long of a lay off...

I would carb cycle and do cadio to recomp your body...

After you get leaner, then I would try keto -if your lean? If you're not lean enough, keto will send you into a catabolic coma! That's "diet" is not for everyone........

hypo

wats the best diet i can to gaain as much muscle mass as possible. i wanna be lean, so im not gonna do gomad, but i dont need to be in contest shape. i wanna psack as much mass as possible

I wouldn't do keto after that long of a lay off...

I would carb cycle and do cadio to recomp your body...

After you get leaner, then I would try keto -if your lean? If you're not lean enough, keto will send you into a catabolic coma! That's "diet" is not for everyone........

IML Gear Cream!
Whole foods. 1 gram tissue protein per body pound.

Carbs coming from white rice, oats, white potato, wheat pasta ..

Phyto greens, Mac oil, olive oil, nuts, avocado, almond butter for fats..

2 cheat meals a week- but keep saturated fat low..

2 gallons of water a day w/ vitamins and herbs

Pars

If I had access to what you have I would be so big that I would have a 2nd dick by now.

Can u say TNE!!!

June 8th workout

squats - added 15 lbs to squat, so did 3 sets of 5 with 115. seemed easy,but bar position is bad. i think im very heavily biased toward right side

bench press -added 10 lbs ,so 3 sets of 5 with 95 lbs. was very easy,easier than than the 85 lbs

deadlift- added 20 lbs so did 1 set of 5 with 125. was easy

next workout is mon. will be bab next week, so mon will be squats,oh press, and finally going to try the powerclean

mon workout

squat
ohp
deadlift again

put another 10 lbs on squat
put 5 lbs on press, but did a few extra with 10 lbs more
put another 20 on my deadlift

so the weights tonight were 125 for squat

65 for ohp, a few at 70

145 for deadlift

wed is squat,bench press,deadlift again

ill look to add another 10-15 on squat,10 on bench, and 20 more on deadlift

current weight with sneakers is around 207

Your strength is coming on steady. Keep a journal with pictures and dates. You can then refer to eating, sleeping, and training patterns to see what worked and didn't work. Right now just starting out you will not need AAS at all, it will mask your natural ability. Maybe in 6 monthes or a year you will be ready for AAS

im already on gear guys

tren actually, im not a newbie,just took a long time off
ontop,ty, but im doing a strength routine. my goal is strength, mass will come with it, but i really want strength

IML Gear Cream!
post pics man numbers are just i dunno... plenty of dudes at the gyms can move serious weight not all of them look like body builders tho :)

not sure i look like a bb, 207 though

also, im very very handsome. im nervous guys here might jack off to my photos

not sure i look like a bb, 207 though

also, im very very handsome. im nervous guys here might jack off to my photos

lmao yes that is a worry bro theres a few shady characters on here..

but yeah numbers are just numbers man 170lb 5% bodyfat looks sick compared to 207lb fat and water retention but all the best with your new routine buddy go easy on the tren thats some serious stuff... im counting down the weeks till im back on the tren train! its always a crazy ride on that stuff!

:winkfinger:

found the gym im looking for finally

has a rverse hyper,ghr, pullover machine,dl platform,monolift, chains,boxes,all kinds of specialty bars, dumbbells to 200 lbs,etc

question though on back raises

big difference btween a 45 degree and 90 degree hyper bench??? any preferences?

i had a sick workout

squat, put 10 lbs on it., so 3 sets of 5 at 135. the bar had this manta ray thing on it. it felt weird, so i took it off. bar felt better without it

deadlift, added 20 more lbs, so 1 set of 5 at 165

bench, added 10 lbs, so 105, 3 sets of 5

tren is amazing. i loaded up 120 after my sets to see what i could do,busted out 15. been training literally 10 days now. i could barely do 85 last week

i feel really good tonight

i dnt wanna say my tren dosage, but im just taking tren. im looking leaner, but i look very dense. i wanna have a better taper, but i dont hate my look now. im starting to look very strong, though thick

Back