• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Craziest shit you ever encounter at the gym

IML Gear Cream!
walked into a bathroom and saw a scottish man bleeding profusely from his neck because he cut himself while shaving.

i got him a bandaid

it's not crazy....but there is a guy about 55 years old...seems to be on my gym schedule...and the fucking guy STAYS totally naked in the locker room..WAY more than necessary..... carrying his towel, cock and balls swinging....... mother fucker stays naked for like 20 minutes before and after he showers....

late night went to take a piss, a guy was getting dress, grabbed a tube of something, squeezed it in his palm then reached down his jeans toward his dick. I ran out and told my freinds not to touch anything this guy touched, we were trying to figure out what he was working out on, we didnt recall seeing him so we figured he must have been on the bikes.

it's not crazy....but there is a guy about 55 years old...seems to be on my gym schedule...and the fucking guy STAYS totally naked in the locker room..WAY more than necessary..... carrying his towel, cock and balls swinging....... mother fucker stays naked for like 20 minutes before and after he showers....

Im sure you want to fuck him.

I saw a guy with a dick than hung to his knee. The head was probably about 4 inches around. He wore white shorts that barely covered it so you could clearly see what it was. He came up behind me at the drinking fountain. I told him, before I got a drink, that if he came anywhere near me with this thing, I would kick it off his body.

Sorry if I scared ya ;-}~

late night went to take a piss, a guy was getting dress, grabbed a tube of something, squeezed it in his palm then reached down his jeans toward his dick. I ran out and told my freinds not to touch anything this guy touched, we were trying to figure out what he was working out on, we didnt recall seeing him so we figured he must have been on the bikes.

bro, it burned. What was I supposed to do? The cream is the only thing that helps.

IML Gear Cream!
I saw two twins wearing the same type of tennis skirt do squats pantyless... they were dimes.... I stored them in my spank bank....

I have to say one late night at the gym, went to the steam room and this hot ass female was sitting in there naked legs wide open WTF almost passed out because i liked the view and stayed in to long:daydream:. Any other stories you bros want to share.

pics or gfto

Back