• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is Standard Donkey jerked?

Has anyone answered the original question(too lazy to read thru entire thread), Is SD jerked or what??

Has anyone answered the original question(too lazy to read thru entire thread), Is SD jerked or what??

I think he avoided taking recent pics, so the answer is yes, he is e-jerked :lol:

this thread is 2 weeks old you fat fuck learn to math.
if you actually post wed it will be around twenty days from the start of the thread

why dont you make another log where you claim you will post update pics and never do

go shoot ten more grams of some shit and then try to out lift me you punk bitch drug addict noob

i wonder how much 'pre workout supplemtation' your little pin cushion ass will require to man upp on vid day

IML Gear Cream!
if you actually post wed it will be around twenty days from the start of the thread

why dont you make another log where you claim you will post update pics and never do

go shoot ten more grams of some shit and then try to out lift me you punk bitch drug addict noob

i wonder how much 'pre workout supplemtation' your little pin cushion ass will require to man upp on vid day

u mad?

nope

you just another little boy mouthing off to the biggest dog there is trying to look tough or special

im gonna hurt your feelings if you got balls to post that vid cunt

the fat dude who barely takes anything and halfass takes this crap serious is gonna absolutely slaughter the teeny tiny in shape (lol 200 pounds) who has to be on 3 1/2 grams of shit to even be relevant

225 x 16 seated BB press is beastly. I would be proud of that accomplishment.

nope

you just another little boy mouthing off to the biggest dog there is trying to look tough or special

im gonna hurt your feelings if you got balls to post that vid cunt

the fat dude who barely takes anything and halfass takes this crap serious is gonna absolutely slaughter the teeny tiny in shape (lol 200 pounds) who has to be on 3 1/2 grams of shit to even be relevant

ive never seen such a fat insignificant fuck with such an enormous ego.. it seriously has to be the only thing larger than your gut.

fatties gon' fat i guess

btw that 3 grams last for a couple weeks because the sheer volume of oil became too uncomfortable to inject. been on about 2 grams since

seriously... you are not big.. you are just fat

and you dont train your legs

There's your problem, bro. Couple grams a day will get you on the biggest dog of them all's level in no time. GICH!

ive never seen such a fat insignificant fuck with such an enormous ego.. it seriously has to be the only thing larger than your gut.

fatties gon' fat i guess

btw that 3 grams last for a couple weeks because the sheer volume of oil became too uncomfortable to inject. been on about 2 grams since

seriously... you are not big.. you are just fat

and you dont train your legs

i was just using a figure of speech idiot....why else do all you twigs attack me constantly?

i am imposing to you

lol at only 2 grams at 200 pounds

what a fuking bitch

I only smoke 2 times a day. And I weigh 225. Sorry you're fat but no need to attack me.

i was just using a figure of speech idiot....why else do all you twigs attack me constantly?

i am imposing to you

lol at only 2 grams at 200 pounds

what a fuking bitch

you are most certainly not imposing to me.. you caught my attention by posting pictures of your wife's breasts.. which is a bitch move no matter how you skin it.

if that never happened i would have never noticed you.

i weigh 220 now, at 5'9.. and you weigh what? and at what height?

Damn that's funny. I bet $1000 or a poud of kush that I can squat more than KOS. Videos on Monday!

you are most certainly not imposing to me.. you caught my attention by posting pictures of your wife's breasts.. which is a bitch move no matter how you skin it.

if that never happened i would have never noticed you.

i weigh 220 now, at 5'9.. and you weigh what? and at what height?

she is my wife

and knows i post and have her pics

maybe you should worry about your own shit

plenty of pics of princes wife floating around....posted by them both

springsteens...are you some religous nutcase?

Back