• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique your physique?

IML Gear Cream!
what else i have???

benj would never have been able to do what he did without the cult of personality that ag allowed him to be

this is simply a fact

the very nature of ag promotes this kind of thing

Fact i will challenge. He could have had the same cult in Open Chat.

From time to time I let Ben know he didn't have a free reign in AG, he was always hesitant about taking me on.

If I had a say in allowing him to do business I would have denied him. Mgmt regret the decision obviously, but they don't blame AG nor should they.

Surprised you haven't mentioned GFR yet

they don't blame AG nor should they.

May I respectfully nominate Bob Cicherillo as the one to blame?

Because I like to pin as many of the world's ills on him as possible.

bigbarry-hammer-bob.gif

no,he couldnt

if he couldve, he wouldve

he was laughed off other forums

and ur missing my point

no one is blaming the mods,its the entire idea behind ag

the truth is you can not actually have a real free for all, if u do,invariably disaster happens and u impose restrictions,and its not really atg anymore

u admitted so in this post. u started denying him posting rights,etc. which i actually agree with

but then its not atg anymore. which is the entire basis of my argument. the whole concept doesnt work

and y would i mention gfr????

Fact i will challenge. He could have had the same cult in Open Chat.

From time to time I let Ben know he didn't have a free reign in AG, he was always hesitant about taking me on.

If I had a say in allowing him to do business I would have denied him. Mgmt regret the decision obviously, but they don't blame AG nor should they.

Surprised you haven't mentioned GFR yet

no,he couldnt

if he couldve, he wouldve

he was laughed off other forums

and ur missing my point

no one is blaming the mods,its the entire idea behind ag

the truth is you can not actually have a real free for all, if u do,invariably disaster happens and u impose restrictions,and its not really atg anymore

u admitted so in this post. u started denying him posting rights,etc. which i actually agree with

but then its not atg anymore. which is the entire basis of my argument. the whole concept doesnt work

and y would i mention gfr????

Every system needs fail safes, so no AG is not a pure free for all but it is liberal beyond normal measures.

I used my own discretion to remove Ben from AG when his scam was spilling into my section. There is no way in hell I would allow him to continue operating in AG.

GFR nearly ended up causing as much damage to this forum. If the existence of AG was under scrutiny then he would also be an example you could have offered. Surprised you didnt.

gfr stood by me when few others did

i could never throw him under the bus

its a cowardly way to be

Every system needs fail safes, so no AG is not a pure free for all but it is liberal beyond normal measures.

I used my own discretion to remove Ben from AG when his scam was spilling into my section. There is no way in hell I would allow him to continue operating in AG.

GFR nearly ended up causing as much damage to this forum. If the existence of AG was under scrutiny then he would also be an example you could have offered. Surprised you didnt.

its a cowardly way to be

pars get the fuck out of this thread.......create your own rant, don't hijack this thread.

if you have an issue with AG then why are you contributing to it?

:coffee:

brandon,since u wat me to act like im in ag, i will

but remember, u asked for it

u obviously cant hang in here if u cant take serious discussion. remember, this is atg,right?????

why are u wasting ur time with me anyway,when ur 5'10 and 120 lbs????? am i that important????

i could be much harsher with u,but i wont, as ur only an 18 year old kid

its a cowardly way to be

I don't for a second suggest you should have thrown him under the bus. It's a shame no-one could talk sense into him before he got out of hand.

So far you've only offered Ben as an example of why the risks outweigh the benefits of AG. Is that all?

ben should have been perma banned from the start
gfr was justifiably angry ben was being allowed back

Ben should never have allowed to do business. Period.

I understand GFR, but he went way too far. It became counter-productive and threatened the entire board.

Anywho, that's history. I'm still hoping pars will back his claims with pics. Bets on he'll chicken out :lol:

pars may or may not post

depends on my mood

i train for my own personal reasons

i have set goals,and i work to achieve them

ill post asking for advivce,etc as that can help me achieve them.

but pars doesnt need the approval of anyone but myself

ur never going to see anything from in terms of pics, except perhaps heavily cropped pics of certain bodyparts

pars may or may not post

depends on my mood

ur never going to see anything from in terms of pics, except perhaps heavily cropped pics of certain bodyparts

thats fine

that is your choice

shut up with your claims and go away

men talking

brandon,since u wat me to act like im in ag, i will

but remember, u asked for it

u obviously cant hang in here if u cant take serious discussion. remember, this is atg,right?????

why are u wasting ur time with me anyway,when ur 5'10 and 120 lbs????? am i that important????

i could be much harsher with u,but i wont, as ur only an 18 year old kid

I have yet to see a tranny pic from you, or a pic of you browneying your 17 year old son taking the video....you are off topic and bad talking AG, go stick your dildo up your ass.

that is all. :coffee:

i'm not a homosexual or bisexual brother,that's why you're not gonna be seeing pictures of NAKED GUYS WITH LIPSTICK AND LONG HAIR being posted by myself

because let's be real, trannies r men, and maybe some people don't wanna admit that they're either gay or bi, but that's the reality of the situation

im not against gays or bis btw, I jjust love women, u know, with vaginas, and not a 10 inch cock

I have yet to see a tranny pic from you, or a pic of you browneying your 17 year old son taking the video....you are off topic and bad talking AG, go stick your dildo up your ass.

that is all. :coffee:

i'm not a homosexual or bisexual brother,that's why you're not gonna be seeing pictures of NAKED GUYS WITH LIPSTICK AND LONG HAIR being posted by myself

because let's be real, trannies r men, and maybe some people don't wanna admit that they're either gay or bi, but that's the reality of the situation

im not against gays or bis btw, I jjust love women, u know, with vaginas, and not a 10 inch cock

Once again......welcome to AG, the rules are different here.....and if you don't follow them we will let Azza have at your pooper.....:paddle:

Once again......welcome to AG, the rules are different here.....and if you don't follow them we will let Azza have at your pooper.....:paddle:

why are you the new AG pin up boy? You have 109 shit posts, oh hang on, you take it up the ass…...

why are you the new AG pin up boy? You have 109 shit posts, oh hang on, you take it up the ass…...

at least I don't forget to wipe....

View attachment 45735April 4th this year, I'll be 50 in July. Bulking is easy, notice the beer, cutting is only temporary. 6'1" 265, 20% easy, still benching 315, and I'm uber stoked to be here. I do lean up occasionally, hate it and ask myself why every time. 57" chest, 65" shoulders, 20" arms and 36" waist, my life on TRT is good. Oh and yeah that's really my handsome face. What do I want to change? I'd like a bigger cawk, but my wife said she'd leave me if it was. Let'r rip fellas.

57" chest??? Damn, that is huge.

IML Gear Cream!
pars may or may not post

depends on my mood

Stop talking in the 3rd person.... Also you ruined this goddamn thread by bringing up the benj shit...

Where are the pics...all I see is e stats...props to those who posted...

57" chest??? Damn, that is huge.

That was 2 mos ago when I was measured by my tailor for a tux I had just finished 10 weeks of bulking, just measured this am and I'm standing at 55" in the chest I've been dieting for a while and have lost a little, man I'm getting to old for this, might be time to take up yoga, lol

IM changes a man, AG destroys him!

Stop talking in the 3rd person.... Also you ruined this goddamn thread by bringing up the benj shit...

Yeah, apologies for bringing it up too. :sorry:

Where to start the love handles need to lose 25-30 lbs of fat and the farmers tan.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 54
  • forearms.jpg
    forearms.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 44
Happy to join in:

5'9"
180 lbs
BF: Best guess around 10%
Weaknesses: Quads, Bis
Strengths: Shoulders, Chest, Tris
I am 30 years old and have been training for 7 years. After 6 years of gaining naturally I maxed out my potential. I have run 1 Test only cycle this past year. My biggest frustration is that I am a VERY hard gainer. I'm planning a bulking cycle this summer. PICS attached

It's a ballsy move to post up pics in a forum when you don't look particularly jacked, especially with the risk of getting mocked or ripped on. Tbh I don't think many of us are eligible for a mag cover but who gives a fuck.

I think it's safe to generalise that most of us out jerk the general public - maybe that's not much of an accomplishment though :lol:

I'm interested to see who is willing to objectively critique their own physique. don't need pics to do this, just be honest with yourself.

Eg cover what you're proud of, areas that need work or frustrate you, you get the picture.

I'll through my hat in the ring, but I'll let this thread run for a while to see who has the balls, atrophied or otherwise. I have expectations of one or two members but hoping for a few surprises.

Attachments

• BFront.jpg
    BFront.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • BFull.jpg
    BFull.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • BSide.jpg
    BSide.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
Back