• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique your physique?

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's a ballsy move to post up pics in a forum when you don't look particularly jacked, especially with the risk of getting mocked or ripped on. Tbh I don't think many of us are eligible for a mag cover but who gives a fuck.

I think it's safe to generalise that most of us out jerk the general public - maybe that's not much of an accomplishment though :lol:

I'm interested to see who is willing to objectively critique their own physique. don't need pics to do this, just be honest with yourself.

Eg cover what you're proud of, areas that need work or frustrate you, you get the picture.

I'll through my hat in the ring, but I'll let this thread run for a while to see who has the balls, atrophied or otherwise. I have expectations of one or two members but hoping for a few surprises.

I'm 5'10" was 204 @ 14% BF, on a cut, currently down to 190, haven't checked BF. if I could get rid of the fucking love handles I would be happy. I can't seam to cut down to 10% BF and not look like a fucking tooth pic...gear should help, this is my first cut with gear.

If I could drop my love handles, and add some size to my shoulders and arms, i would be very pleased. I feel like I'm stuck...

Dropping the love handles would give me a nice taper....

My chest is small, my calves are smaller. Shoulders could be much bigger to. Gained 20 lbs since the start of this year,planning to put on another 30 before I think about what to do next.

my arms are around 17in but not cutt id like to add an inch to them and define them but also lose some belly, and chest fat...damn sounds like i just to work out harder lol

i'm perfect

My diet is shit. I stopped doin hard drugs and chasing whores as much so now the most exciting part of my day is a good meal. My arms look pretty good but until I can get my diet in check I'm not gonna be jerked..

Oh and I got a tan that would make most cry...

I need to build shoulders and biceps. Drop love handles.(Diet). I have long legs, they are strong but dont look proportional. I like my traps, tris and lats. 7" Penis is about right. Good thread idea cap.

fuck posting pics, SIL will own you!

Post up pics guys I don't give a fuck. I'm no pro bb nor do I pretend to be lol!! I work and have a family. This shit is just a hobby.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339278590.642856.jpg
It all sucks on me lol. Need more shoulder, chest.....everything really.
5' 6" 175 lbs. 17" arms I dunno 12% bf beats me lol !

I only lift 3 days a week. No cardio. Try to keep the diet clean.

I am small for my age. My biceps need a lot of work. I am a skinny-fat guy imo. I need my tan back.... and I have bad acne.... :pissed:

I will be posting my log up today....I'll have a back story in it and everything that way you can understand where I am coming from and see how much progress I have made.....

post up pics guys i don't give a fuck. I'm no pro bb nor do i pretend to be lol!! I work and have a family. This shit is just a hobby.
View attachment 45724
it all sucks on me lol. Need more shoulder, chest.....everything really.
5' 6" 175 lbs. 17" arms i dunno 12% bf beats me lol !

I only lift 3 days a week. No cardio. Try to keep the diet clean.

unless you are going to compete size doesnt matter much....you look good ,thats all chicks care about

not everyone can b sil

IML Gear Cream!
My quads and hams suck but I'm pretty happy with everything else. Just today I was thinking that I would rather be in reasonable shape then be a huge bodybuilder. I'm over 6 feet tall and in my 40's so my mass days are over anyway.

I was watching a guy at my gym today and he was proportionate but about 5 foot 5 inches tall. I would rather be tall then look like him so its all good.

I blasted out some easy sets and went over the the eliptical...besides, training is a TON of work. LOL!

I like my arms the best. 19 inch upper arms and big forearms.

I'm generally happy with where I'm at, for my age and time lifting.

But I got some weird shit going on. It's probably part genes but also taking 18 years off exercise of any kind.

I'm tall and long limbed. Use to be a swimmer/surfer, I got a broad back and chest, but arms are proportionately skinny. Not compared to non-lifters, just the rest of me. It's more in my tris than bi's but shoulders are pretty well developed - esp rear delts which give me a thick look side on.

Chest is ok, it's broad and moderately developed, surprising considering how weak my lifts are. I have high collarbones but regardless upper pecs need further work. My rib age kind of jutts out, like my bro and son, give the impression of bigger chest than exists.

I don't have love handles per se, fat easily accumulates on the front and rear abdomen. Real cunt to move as well cardio and diet required. If I were to binge on shitfood and beer I'd have a big beer gut, worthy of the skinny fat label for sure. I don't worry about the who ab thing. As long as I'm reasonably flat I'm g2g.

My legs just grow, brother had the same thing when he was a sportsman. Sure I work them, but they grow disproportionately to the rest of me. Even with E2W training. Well balanced quad, ham, glute, some good sweep emerging, but will be slow because of length. I rarely work calves, but this trainer at the gym liked them with an unsolicited comment. Cardio usually involves steep incline work so may help

Overall all my lifts are weak as piss, surprising for my size, which I don't understand but don't give a fuck either. If my legs were normal size sure you could drop 15, maybe 20lbs off my current 230. Bench 220, M-press 145, DL and Squat both 360 but These are all PRs not working weight. I enjoy the high rep work, and at my age is better for my tendons and joints.

Bigger arms, that's the wish list. Most of the tricep exercises hit my shoulders in a bad way, and I can't seem get that muscle-mind connection.

I could go for abs but I don't think it would be sustainable for me as far as my lifestyle goes. I also start to feel 'skinny' when I drop below 220. It's a mental thing, because to everyone else I'm still a big cunt. There's not many real big guys at my gym, I would be in the upper range size wise. Quite a few bigger upper bodies, but most of them have rediculously skinny legs. Looks damn stupid if you ask me, more stupid than my skinny arms :lol:

I'm generally happy with where I'm at, for my age and time lifting.

But I got some weird shit going on. It's probably part genes but also taking 18 years off exercise of any kind.

I'm tall and long limbed. Use to be a swimmer/surfer, I got a broad back and chest, but arms are proportionately skinny. Not compared to non-lifters, just the rest of me. It's more in my tris than bi's but shoulders are pretty well developed - esp rear delts which give me a thick look side on.

Chest is ok, it's broad and moderately developed, surprising considering how weak my lifts are. I have high collarbones but regardless upper pecs need further work. My rib age kind of jutts out, like my bro and son, give the impression of bigger chest than exists.

I don't have love handles per se, fat easily accumulates on the front and rear abdomen. Real cunt to move as well cardio and diet required. If I were to binge on shitfood and beer I'd have a big beer gut, worthy of the skinny fat label for sure. I don't worry about the who ab thing. As long as I'm reasonably flat I'm g2g.

My legs just grow, brother had the same thing when he was a sportsman. Sure I work them, but they grow disproportionately to the rest of me. Even with E2W training. Well balanced quad, ham, glute, some good sweep emerging, but will be slow because of length. I rarely work calves, but this trainer at the gym liked them with an unsolicited comment. Cardio usually involves steep incline work so may help

Overall all my lifts are weak as piss, surprising for my size, which I don't understand but don't give a fuck either. If my legs were normal size sure you could drop 15, maybe 20lbs off my current 230. Bench 220, M-press 145, DL and Squat both 360 but These are all PRs not working weight. I enjoy the high rep work, and at my age is better for my tendons and joints.

Bigger arms, that's the wish list. Most of the tricep exercises hit my shoulders in a bad way, and I can't seem get that muscle-mind connection.

I could go for abs but I don't think it would be sustainable for me as far as my lifestyle goes. I also start to feel 'skinny' when I drop below 220. It's a mental thing, because to everyone else I'm still a big cunt. There's not many real big guys at my gym, I would be in the upper range size wise. Quite a few bigger upper bodies, but most of them have rediculously skinny legs. Looks damn stupid if you ask me, more stupid than my skinny arms :lol:

I was also a swimmer when I was a young man. I had the perfect build for it but not anymore.

You might consider hitting tri's twice per week if you want to bring up your arms. I also had this problem when I was younger. I cranked on tri's for years. Something that always stuck in my head was reading that tri's need to be 2/3rds your upper arm size so train for it.

I was also a swimmer when I was a young man. I had the perfect build for it but not anymore.

You might consider hitting tri's twice per week if you want to bring up your arms. I also had this problem when I was younger. I cranked on tri's for years. Something that always stuck in my head was reading that tri's need to be 2/3rds your upper arm size so train for it.

My 'mass' days are over too. Can't sustain the weight comfortably and it impacts my quality of life. Shit, when I hit 250 (yes KOS, it did actually happen;) ) felt slugggish, always outta breath. All the eating gave me no social life and sleep suffered. Fun experiment!

Quality 220-230lbs feels about right. Big gear dose days are finished too. 200-400 test with small amounts of anabolics are working and I'm feeling a lot better. Long peptide runs appeal as well.

I dont see how real bbers eat all that food
i feel like shit around 3000 cals

hungry at 2000 but feel way better then

Everything from my toes to my traps needs work. 6'1" @ 207 13% by 3-pt calipers. I've got about 6 weeks left on cycle before PCT. I'm looking for >205 @ 9% or less.

42'ish" chest, doesn't develop out, just spreads out. Probably 1RM @ 300'ish right now. 245 for 8 reps on BB bench tonight. My strength isn't reflected in my physique at all.

16'ish" arms on a 6'1" frame looks pretty weak.

Way too much fat around the mid-section. I carry almost all of my fat around my love handles and abs.

Legs are significantly underdeveloped.

All in all, I've never lifted for gaining mass, only strength as the Army gives me a weight limit and I still have to be able to keep up with 20 year olds during PT runs. But in about 4 months I'm going to be a civilian for the 1st time in almost a decade!

whatever, though. i'm married, she has to fuck me regardless of what i look like...

Back