• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Pony Journal

I see how it is ^^^^

Did I log my wednesday cardio workout? I loved it. Yesterday I skipped a formal workout and hit the pool for some eswimee (<-- my best abuela), swimming is a beautiful gift that owns my ass every time. Im glad I get to do a lot of it this summer.

Today I go ham on chest shoulders and tris, Ive got a show tonight and I need these babies to look swole and sexy ;)

Have I mentioned that our boy Juggernaut is going to transform my ass into a fucking machine? Ill post up the regiment soon.
Beyond Nutrition :paddle:

:winkfinger: now just don't go scaring her way.

Have a great weekend Pony, and great choice. Someday I'll have to check out the coast.

For the rest of the weekend, relax and do next to nothing. Come Monday, your ass is mine.

done, and done!
:winkfinger: now just don't go scaring her way.

Have a great weekend Pony, and great choice. Someday I'll have to check out the coast.

Ha! cant scare me with a good time. :) Yes, you'll def have to come out and see what you're missing - theres nothing like NYC or the shore.

Friday I killed the workout, and my shoulders (woof!) Here's what I put up:

(reps/weight)
Shoulders Chest Triceps

Slow motion 3 in 1 pushups: 16
in & out shoulder flys: 12/10's
chair dips: 30
plange push-ups: 3
pike presses: 13
side tri rises: R9 L9
floor flys: 12
scarecrows: 12/10's
OH tricep ext: 14/10's
2 twitch speed pushups: 18
y presses: 12/15's
lying tricep ext: 12/15's
side to side pushups: 12
pour flys: 10/7.5's
side leaning tricep ext: R9 L8/12.5
one arm pushups: 4
weighted circles: 33/5's
throw the bomb: R12 L11/10
plyo pushups: 7
slo-mo throws: 7/10
front to back tri ext: R12 L12/10
one arm balance pushups: 7
fly row presses: 9/10's
DB cross body blows: R20 L20/15's

Ok so here's the program, Im excited to hit the gym and tear into this.

5 Day split, 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off. bam

Day 1

Squat: 4x12/10/8/6/15
Zercher Squat: 3 x 12
Leg Extension: 4 x 20
Leg Curl: 4x12, 12, 10, 8
RDL: 3 x 10

Preacher Curl: 3 x 12
Tricep Pushdown: 3 x 12-20
Seated Calves: 3x 12-20
Ab Work: 4 x 10

Day 2

LOW Incline bench press 4x12
Bar dips 4x12
Bent rows 4x12
Standing corner press 4x12
Lateral raises 4x12

Face pulls 4x12
Standing calf raise 4x10

Day 3

JM press 5x12, 10, 8, 6, 15
Cheat curls 4x8
Dumbbell tricep extension 4x15
Incline DB curls 4x15

Ab crunch on ball 6x25-50

Day 4

a) DB incline press 5x12 superset with Chins 5x8
b) DB flat bench fly 4x12 superset with
DB row 4x10
c) Machine bench press 3x20 superset with Pullups 3x12

Day 5

Military press 5x5
DB front raise 3x12
Deltoid box exercise 3x15
Seated lateral raise 3x15
Rear flies 3x12
Cable ab pull 3x15

jesus christ those purple machines are ugly! no squat rack, no calf machine. so I made adjustments. Its better than nothing!

Day 1 rep/weight

Squat (DB's - no plates to be found! SMH)
4 x 12/10's
8/20's
6/25's
15/15's I could have gone harder with the squats, but I still need to gauge what I can handle

Zercher Squat (used the smith machine for this, which turned out to be lovely on the 3rd set cuz I went so damn deep)
3 x 12 bar
12/20
12/30
12/30

Leg Extension
4x20 (55, 45, 35, 30) (mid set breaks for all this, my legs were shaky at the end)

Leg Curls
4 x 12 (30, 30, 30, 30)
12/45
10/55
8/65

RDL
3 x 20 (40, 50, 60) These are the 3 heaviest barbells, I might hop on the smith machine for these next time

preacher curl
12/80
12/70
12/60 (mid set breaks with all this, first set was a killer)

tricep pushdown
3 x 20 (50, 50, 50)

seated calves (nope, standing with DB's alt toe positions)
3 x 20 (25, 25, 25) first set toes forward, then toes in, then toes out

Ab work (over the mountain leg lifts)
4 x 10
10/no weight
10/10
10/7.5
10/no weight (the weighted ones are killers... fuck yes)

Just got the call for work tomorrow. I will try to hit the gym and keep with this schedule, but it usually takes my body time to adjust to the work load. Im just hoping I dont fuck myself up with this workout today and have a hard time running tomorrow. Fuck it.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey I actually recognize those exercises. :winkfinger: Now it's time to kill it.

RDL
3 x 20 (40, 50, 60) These are the 3 heaviest barbells, I might hop on the smith machine for these next time

Just got the call for work tomorrow. I will try to hit the gym and keep with this schedule, but it usually takes my body time to adjust to the work load. Im just hoping I dont fuck myself up with this workout today and have a hard time running tomorrow. Fuck it.

RDL's you can use DB's, and good luck running the first day using these weights. :sorry: Oh yeah and don't get to used to the smith machine, use caution and make sure your comfortable with the strict track it forces you into.

RDL's you can use DB's, and good luck running the first day using these weights. :sorry: Oh yeah and don't get to used to the smith machine, use caution and make sure your comfortable with the strict track it forces you into.

Nice I will use DBs then. I didnt mean run like a runner, I meant my pace at work. I did run, but after lunch I felt that workout, the lack of sleep, and the heat. I didnt really like it, I like perfecting my form - it was nice at the end tho lol

SMITH MACHINE??? Oh come on! Get off that shit and use a barbell!!

You were right about this fucking gym, its horrible. The equipment sucks shit, and it was packed. Im putting this guap to use and getting a membership someplace in reality.

I was thinking NYSC. I used to go to Crunch, Im not used to this shit.

No whining. :finger: Now were's the next workout? :paddle:

122 n Park high rise concrete. Been working out all week.

Told you I had to wait to let my body get used to the workload.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Good news is after this week of working in the sun and heat I've out shrunk my belt.

And I'm tan as fuck.

Pony your hard core, I like that

Good news is after this week of working in the sun and heat I've out shrunk my belt.

And I'm tan as fuck.
:thumbs:

Pony your hard core, I like that

thanks ctr! Stick around, I'm about to go Ham on this program. :shooter:

First time I've seen the beer one! :beer:

Resurrecting this journal because it proved a valuable tool for my weight loss a few years back. Here I am back where i started, unfortunately. All it took was one US tour and a new romance to bring me back to my starting point lol... I didn't think I was that weak :clapping: .. At least I now know, right? Anyways, I've been at it since July, but I haven't had my heart really in it, then I took a vacation to Denver and got my ass handed to me. I couldn't catch my breath and realized it probably wasn't just the altitude. I'm having problems with I losing and getting going, I keep teetering on a few pounds and gaining awkwardly. I gained 3 lbs yesterday... Even after my morning workout and afternoon bike ride. I'm cleaning up my diet but it's not 100%, however I don't understand the 3 lb weight gain, I definitely ate clean for the past few days.. I'm sure there's many factors, but any advice on jump starting those first couple pounds would be appreciated. I'm 34 206#'s will get a bf% later on but I'm going to say ball park of 30%. Am thinking of starting a peptide regiment as I had initially years ago and was happy with, currently only running supps of the bb.com variety. Here's the line up:

phase 8 protein 1-2 scoops a day
allmax bcaa 1 scoop a day
cla (1250mg) 5000mg a day
fishoil 5000mg a day
epi burn 2 pills per day

thinking of starting a Cjc 1295 w/o dac with ghrp2 100mcg/200mcg 2x per day, possibly adding t3 to the mix after some more research of course.

heres what I've been doing:

8/15-8/16:
biking
time: 1:23:58
AVS: 10.5mph
MXS: 24.9mph
DIST: 14.74mi
ODO: 14
KCAL: 971

8/26
biking
TIME: 1:08:34
AVS: 9.6mph
MXS: 20.3 mph
DST: 11.13 mi
ODO: 25
KCAL: 740

-Denver-

9/1
TIME: 38:13
AVS: 11.5 mph
MXS: 19.3 mph
DIST: 7.35
KCAL: 468

workout:
stretch
kettle bell squats: 3x15x35
kettle bell dreads: 3x15x70
seated rows: 3x15x60
chest press (machine): 10x80, 8x80, 10x65
weighted crunches (machine): 2x25x65

9/3 biking
TIME: 1:06:06
AVS: 11.5 mph
MXS: 19.2 mph
DIST: 12.75 mi
ODO: 45
KCAL: 822

9/5
biking
TIME: 1:03:09
AVS: 11.1
MXS: 21.3 mph
DIST: 11.81 mi
ODO: 57
KCAL: 768

workout:
plank 3x1:00
bosu/medicine crawl*: 5rounds w/10# ball
squat/slams: 10, 15 w/ 12# ball
trx rack pulls (UH5/OH5/NEU5): 2 sets
russian twist: 25x w/10# plate
knees to chest: 20x

bosu medicine crawl is: start on the bosu ball in starting sit up position. Do a sit-up then push on to your hands and crawl into plank. Jump feet to hands and land in a squat, grab medicine ball stand up and slam it down. Squat down, jump back into plank, and crawl your hands back to your feet keeping your butt down, and land back on the bosu ball. That's one full round. Push ups are optional and sometimes when I'm feeling strong I'll throw one in. I saw this on a friends Instagram and had to try it, I don't know what the real name is if there is one, but it's awesome and I'm glad I started doing them.

im always looking for new exercises, any suggestions you guys have id love to hear. Any questions anyone has please ask. I lost 40#'s before I'll lose 50 this time, I'm not fucking around. :shooter:

9/6
workout
stretch
cindy wod for 20 min. 10x through circuit
lat cable push down: 15x50, 15x60, 15x60, 15x60
rear delt flies (machine): 3x21x40
russian twist: 2x10 w/16# medicine ball
frankensteins: 2x10 w/12# medicine ball

i feel like I'm getting bored of Russian twist and will prob start throwing some other oblique exercise in. I'm always looking for new moves, anything you may have started to love and wanna share is always appreciated. Also would love to figure out a good formula for putting a proper full body workout together. Right now I'm just throwing exercises at the wall to see what sticks.

Another three pound weight fluctuation - what the hell is going on? I've never experienced such bipolar fluctuations. It's driving me a little nuts.....

Today's workout 40min
warm up stretch

pulldowns in lunge: 5 x 20 x 84
push ups: 5 x 20 (military, standard, diamond, wide, standard)
Abs: 5 x 20 (sit ups, frankensteins, leg lift/knee to chest in c-sit position, frankensteins, knees to chest in c-sit)
air squats: 4 x 25

This is based off the Angie WOD. I used resistance bands for pull downs because I can't do a pull up yet. I would have done all sit ups but my hips crack on every one so I had to stop, thats so uncomfortable. The leg raise/knee to chest move is an absolute killer and Im keeping that around because I just felt all the blood rush to my hip flexors while fat was melting away... it was painful. If I can do that for 5 rounds that would be dope. I do all push ups on my knees so I can get depth. I used to be able to do them on my toes and go for round after round so Im confident Ill be able to work my way back there in time. I paid special attention to form and noticed my squats getting deeper, it made me a bit queasy tho - GOOD WORKOUT! :barf:

Meals so far:
-coffee, 2 eggs, 1 serving tempeh, 1 very small red potato saut?ed in coconut oil with a little seasoning
- 1/2cup ezekiel flax cereal, 16oz water, 1scoop protein

I think for dinner I will replicate this awesome wrap I get from a neighborhood bagel shop. Its egg whites and grilled chicken with spinach on a wrap. I am so lucky to live in a neighborhood who that seems to be very health conscious. There's quite a few places around here that either focus on healthy food, or have a huge portion of their menus devoted to health-conscious dishes.

Back