• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cruise and blast

dgp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you cruise and blast; and for how long? Do you ever come off? How do you run your AI?
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think this question was posted a few weeks ago. Not sure which forum though. Anyway I answered their so I'll answer here. Cruise=250mgs test e per week, Blast=what ever I'm looking at doing(bulk/cut/recomp)/ longest blast was 22-24 weeks(can't remember exact length and not typical.) Usual blast is 12-16weeks. As far as coming off...nope, I'm on hrt for the rest of my days. I take BLR formeron everyday and probably will till I die(awesome stuff) and keep nov and adex around just in case.

cruise and blast usually use agents like equipoise or primo year round plus a serious cycle every few months,good luck

Back