• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oh shit! Where's my balls?

Bigb21084

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's not really that obvious yet, but how long should I be on HCG for? My test prescription is for 10 weeks, but the HCG I was also prescribed only
Has a 30 day shelf life in refrigeration... There's enough in the vile to last me the remainder of my "therapy session" but does it just become less potent after those 30 days or what?? I'm quite perplexed by this, any help would be grand!

It will be fine.....i use 250ius e3d on trt....been like that for yrs...balls hang down all the time...i use those 10,000 iu hcg vials....no probs...

Just increase the dose a bit from 250 to 500 past 30 days. The hormone weakens a bit, but I use mine well into 60 days and no worries. Its not a huge deal at all

I let mine shrink up, fuck'em.

Smaller potatoes just make the steak look bigger. Plus my sperm count is probably nonexistent. I spray n pray now with confidence.

Back