• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pars

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting to try some of the tne as well :winkfinger: should be able to giv some feedback soon

pars is a good guy...I hear nothing but good things about his products.I think the infection shit awhile back was bs.

JUst waiting on some TNE tren n winni...cant wait

So coolhandjames NEGed me for this thread. Whatever. I got my DVDs.

pars is a good guy..I think the infection shit awhile back was bs.

Actually the Infection thing was BS.. it wasn't an Infection people were getting.. just the Chems that were used were not added at their Correct amounts.. so people experienced problems..

AND Parsifal was not the person who brewed The Test 300.. Pars is a very good cook and will always be so.

(I will retract this statement if i'm not given some Tren E 200)

No. This was from awhile ago. It took some time but it's very near completion. Going to start running it this sunday (test 250).

I've been waiting too, but Pars always comes through. As for the infection stories, all I can say is I've never once had a problem.

Reppin' in "Anything Goes"...

negged_gif_14757985.gif

Need to find out if his TNE is butter smooth :thinking:

usually it has a bite to it.

the stuff I had before was from RNM and you could taste it after inject and smell it when u sweat.

I do not think RNM made it though had a label on it parmount pharma, maybe pars knows at one point they had a relationship.

just the same it was good shit.

IML Gear Cream!
wow i didnt even hear bout the infection bs man i was gone awhile

ive never had anything bad from pars.

Pars can you please respond to one of my pms or emails

usually it has a bite to it.

the stuff I had before was from RNM and you could taste it after inject and smell it when u sweat.

I do not think RNM made it though had a label on it parmount pharma, maybe pars knows at one point they had a relationship.

just the same it was good shit.

you sayin pars TNE has a bite to it?

I had and have RnM TNE and it is pretty smooth to me...

ty guys

skinny isnt saying that

because there was no tne until.....

i cant say much here though
no sponsor talk allowed

and i just got home,so havent replied because of that
you sayin pars TNE has a bite to it?

I had and have RnM TNE and it is pretty smooth to me...

ty guys

skinny isnt saying that

because there was no tne until.....

i cant say much here though
no sponsor talk allowed

and i just got home,so havent replied because of that

I hear ya...I would like to try out that drol blend for sure ;)

Parsifal Pharmaceuticals has always been cooler than the other side of my pillow, glad to hear that they are still serving the needs of the brothers here and my review of their gear is that they are always on point and dependable.

* this has been an unpaid endorsement by me, like I know a damn thing

I know the Prop I got from Pars a while back made me strong as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back