• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid Clen

JLopez4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, looking for a little input from the guys that have tried Liquid Clen. Over the past few years, I've used Clenbuterol only in tab form. I just started using a liquid clen that comes prepared in 200 mcg/ml in a 60 ml bottle.

Now with the tabs, I've gone as high as 120 mcg spread throughout the day - which did not elicit any real side effects. This morning I took 140 mcg (0.7 ml) all in one dose. And a bit after administration, I felt a bit of a shortness of breath feeling, and felt as if my heart rate may have gone up.

Just wondering if you guys split your dosage up throughout the day (ie 0.4 ml in the morning and 0.3 ml in the evening).

People can do it different but I like .4 ml in the AM as a kick start then around lunch another .3-.4ml to have another kick.... i personally cant take it anywhere after 5pm or im up till 2 am and irritable as hell

Back