• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Glad to announce we now also carry high quality MTI and TB500! Check it out!

CEM Store

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Two new peptide have been added to the store! :)

Read their desciptions below:

TB500:

Beta thymosins are a family of proteins which have in common a sequence of about 40 amino acids similar to the small protein thymosin (TB500). They are found almost exclusively in multicellular animals.
Thymosin was originally obtained from the thymus in company with several other small proteins which although named collectively "thymosins" are now known to be structurally and genetically unrelated and present in many different animal tissues
Thymosin beta-4 is a protein that is encoded by the TMSB4X gene and the protein consists of 44 amino acids.
This gene encodes an actin sequestering protein which plays a role in regulation of actin polymerization. The protein is also involved in cell proliferation, migration, and differentiation.
Work with cell cultures and experiments with animals have shown that administration of thymosin (TB500) can promote migration of cells, formation of blood vessels, maturation of stem cells, survival of various cell types and lowering of the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
These multiple properties have provided the impetus for a world-wide series of on-going clinical trials of potential effectiveness of thymosin in promoting repair of wounds in skin, cornea and heart.

Here is a link to product:

TB 500 2mg - Peptides

MTI:

Melanotan-I is a selective agonist of the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R). As an analogue of;-MSH, its mechanism of action is biomimicry of the natural mammalian tanning process. Melanotan-I produces its photoprotective effects by triggering a 'signaling cascade' via its activation of the MC1R on melanin-producing cells known as melanocytes. Prompted by ultraviolet (UV) exposure, -MSH release consequently stimulates production of melanin from the melanocytes within the skin. Melanotan-I studies show induced skin pigmentation through melanogenesis and thereby subsequently reduce sun (UV) damage to UV exposed skin.

Here is a link to product:

Melanotan I (Lyophilized) 10mg - Peptides

Enjoy!

CEM

Back