• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GD T400 labs

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok GD Test E 400 2X week = 800mg's a week
Formeron, 1pump daily
wanted to make sure my test was legit and if formeron was good before proceeding with my cycle.

Attachments

• LABS.pdf
    33.5 KB · Views: 117
No expert but I would think test would be higher at 800 mg a week

Can you give more detail.....like how long you have been.on 800mg t-400....how long after your last injection was the bw taken.....and how often are you using the formeron??..

I don't know how long you've been on the GD400, but I can get those results on 200mgs a week. Your estro is ridiculous.

E2 is sky high and Total T is low for the dose.

I was going to say I just looked at bwrags labs the other day. He was at 250mg a week and tested above 1500...

Need to get that e2 under control, either up the dose or add in adex or aromasin.

Test should definitely be above 1500 at 800mg a week.
yes, thats what I thought. Seems underdosed, but at least theres some test in it, Ill just up the dose and that should work.

Can you give more detail.....like how long you have been.on 800mg t-400....how long after your last injection was the bw taken.....and how often are you using the formeron??..
2 weeks in 1ml 2x week, I have been using fomeron 1pump everyday. Gonna switch to adex, bummed that formeron didnt keep my Estrogen down. I took labs 12 hours after 5th pin.

IML Gear Cream!
yes, thats what I thought. Seems underdosed, but at least theres some test in it, Ill just up the dose and that should work.

Truth be told, I don't mind buying T150 or T200, I just want to know what dosage I'm buying and to pay a fair price for it.

2 weeks in 1ml 2x week, I have been using fomeron 1pump everyday. Gonna switch to adex, bummed that formeron didnt keep my Estrogen down. I took labs 12 hours after 5th pin.

Yeah, I had the same issue with formeron, just didn't absorb the transdermal route. Even tried the caps, but just wasn't strong enough to handle even a 200 mg week dose. Brundel is a good guy and think his product does work for some people, I'm just not one of them. You're right to be moving over to adex.

Did you eat right before the blood draw?

Their unitri has to be underdosed also from what iv been seeing , and experienced,I had high faith in them but after seeing this thread and about there ram labs I dont think ill be a customer .

no, I'm diabetic

A diabetic w very poorly controlled glucose levels. Is that a typical reading for you? Do you know your hemoglobin A1c?
What is the lab, and have you contacted gd about this?

A diabetic w very poorly controlled glucose levels. Is that a typical reading for you? Do you know your hemoglobin A1c?
What is the lab, and have you contacted gd about this?
Are you diabetic?

Ok...throw the formeron in the trash and get some a legit ai....your gear may not be that underdosed....with your e2 that high and prob your shbg is high...then thise t numbers arent that out if line...it also depends on if you had a spike or drop with the test...it is a blend.. ut what mght be a issue is the blend isnt really blended like its supposed to...but get an ai stat!!

Are you diabetic?

No but I've worked w hundreds of diabetic patients in cardiac rehab and had to educate many of them on glucose control.

No but I've worked w hundreds of diabetic patients in cardiac rehab and had to educate many of them on glucose control.
thats good experience, back story is I upped my calorie intake and and have to take some extra insulin throught the day to keep it in check, on cycle I experience more highs than normal. My endo says I'm the best patient he has, I never eat candy I buy fruit and when Im low I will eat an apple or banana unless its really low in which I carry around glucose tabs so it doesnt rebound sky high. To be honest I had to drop the cycle support, it was making my blood sugar crazy.

IML Gear Cream!
im assuming you were not fasted cause your bun was so low...that would explain the high glucose...
no I didnt fast I had breakfast and was on my way to work

Ok...throw the formeron in the trash and get some a legit ai....your gear may not be that underdosed....with your e2 that high and prob your shbg is high...then thise t numbers arent that out if line...it also depends on if you had a spike or drop with the test...it is a blend.. ut what mght be a issue is the blend isnt really blended like its supposed to...but get an ai stat!!
I switched to adex, wanted to see how well fomeron worked on its own because I heard how great it was and people calling it a suicidal AI. I apply the fomeron right after I shower, dont know if its different for others, thought I was feeling dryer but it must have been a placebo effect and thats why I did labs after my 5th pin to ensure it was working. upped my test dose and added deca. gonna do labs again in 2 weeks.

If you want to use a suicudal inbibitor in the future i would say get some aromasin....i dont have any first hand exp with fomeron...but clearly it isnt working...

WOW so gLAD to see this thread i am also using foremeron 2x a day now but i dont need labs to tell me that foremeron does not work on me either as my gyno is as big as every and painful, i will do labs this weekend on my e2 only as i know my test is working fine , I tried to giive it some time but ive now had to go back to letro to put this in check and i am sceptical of the ones that say it does work and dries them out . BEWARE , Brundel wtf

WOW so gLAD to see this thread i am also using foremeron 2x a day now but i dont need labs to tell me that foremeron does not work on me either as my gyno is as big as every and painful, i will do labs this weekend on my e2 only as i know my test is working fine , I tried to giive it some time but ive now had to go back to letro to put this in check and i am sceptical of the ones that say it does work and dries them out . BEWARE , Brundel wtf
That sux bro

this is the precision labs line?

If it is, then it's the line that gd claims is under strict testing and is near human grade. lol

My E2 is 263 on 750mg a week and i still test over 1500

Back