• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Questions Nigs

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey what's goin on brothers? I have a question for you guys.....I am 9 days into my cycle. I am running Test Prop (100mg EOD), Tren A (75mg EOD), and D Bol (roughly 30-35mg ED) for 8 weeks. For the past, I'd say, 4 days my face has been VERY hot and if I exert ANY type of force I sweat and get hot instantly. I believe the D Bol kicked in a couple of days ago because weight was going up in the gym and pumps were pretty damn good so I am feeling great in the gym. Problem is being hot all the time outside of the gym and I seem to have a headache all day long....One more thing, my girlfriend AND her mother both said to me yesterday that I am way too on edge...We were putting together a desk and it was rather frustrating and apparently I was getting pretty wound up....more so than usual

Ok, my questions:

Is it possible that the Tren A, after only (at the time) 8 days in has started working as far as aggression goes?

Is it the Tren that is making me so hot?

I believe it is the D Bol giving me the headaches, but what do you guys think? ( and yes I am drinking TONS of water)

Do back pumps feel like your lower back is just VERY tight? I have never felt that in my lower back until yesterday when doing barbell rows. It was bad enough I had to skip deadlifts and didn't even want to bend down to take the plates of the bar lol.

Thanks guys

MIB

I'm about 7 weeks into my first tren run. 75mg tren 50mg prop.

I've never experienced any of the 'rage' sides that your talking about. I think they do amplify the type of person you already are. Are you normally short fused? 8 days seems pretty short to be blaming the Tren for being an asshole. As for the Tren making you hot thing, maybe its not for you bro, I dont think there's anything you can do about that. You have to be real with yourself... if you, and the people around you, cant handle you on these compounds, then you should drop them. How old are you? how many previous cycles?

The dbol pumps I've read a lot of people getting.. but what does "roughly 30-35mg ED" mean? are you trying to dial in your dose? If your 8 days into dbol, and wanting to go 8 weeks, and its already giving you headaches... we'll that might not be for you either bro. Headache could mean a rise in your blood pressure. Have you checked it lately?

I'm not trying to be a dick bro, but it sounds like your all kinds of fucked up, and only 8 days in. Just re evaluate what you're trying to do, and if its worth it.

Hey what's goin on brothers? I have a question for you guys.....I am 9 days into my cycle. I am running Test Prop (100mg EOD), Tren A (75mg EOD), and D Bol (roughly 30-35mg ED) for 8 weeks. For the past, I'd say, 4 days my face has been VERY hot and if I exert ANY type of force I sweat and get hot instantly. I believe the D Bol kicked in a couple of days ago because weight was going up in the gym and pumps were pretty damn good so I am feeling great in the gym. Problem is being hot all the time outside of the gym and I seem to have a headache all day long....One more thing, my girlfriend AND her mother both said to me yesterday that I am way too on edge...We were putting together a desk and it was rather frustrating and apparently I was getting pretty wound up....more so than usual

Ok, my questions:

Is it possible that the Tren A, after only (at the time) 8 days in has started working as far as aggression goes?

Is it the Tren that is making me so hot?

I believe it is the D Bol giving me the headaches, but what do you guys think? ( and yes I am drinking TONS of water)

Do back pumps feel like your lower back is just VERY tight? I have never felt that in my lower back until yesterday when doing barbell rows. It was bad enough I had to skip deadlifts and didn't even want to bend down to take the plates of the bar lol.

Thanks guys

MIB

The dbol is causing the headaches bro and your bp to go up, this causing aggression and the heat your always feeling. The tren a in-conjunction is adding to the fire as well man. I had to stop the dbol three weeks in because of the headaches and felt like a walking incubator. Still being on tren is going to cause you to have high bp, so you may want to get your bp checked and consider some bp medicine to help keep your bp at a some what healthy level. Dbol is no joke brother, plus with the tren you have little fire crackers going off inside you man.

I was running:
1-4wks 50mgs dbol Ed
2-10wks 75mgs eod tren a
1-6wks test e 650mgs weekly
7-12 test e 750 weekly

Would any of IML's products help bring blood pressure down? Assuming that is the issue.....

^Yes, Advanced Cycle Support has brought a number of members bp down including my own. There was a thread somewhere about it many months ago.

Sounds like tren to me. That shit makes me sweat like a whore in church.

Sounds like tren to me. That shit makes me sweat like a whore in church.

Very true. Tren a along with dbol is going to give high bp, possible aggravation because of it and really make you feel uncomfortable. IML'S ACS is a great addition along with the use of Hawthorne berry will help lower bo bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome. I actually was a winner of some IML products and chose ACS as one of them. Hopefully I will get it soon.

Awesome. I actually was a winner of some IML products and chose ACS as one of them. Hopefully I will get it soon.

Congrats on winning man. I believe you will be well pleased with ACS bro. Keep us up to date brother.

I read a thread a while back about cheyenne pepper (spelling?) to lower bp. I wasnt sure how much truth was there so I tried it. BAM right on the money! After a few days bp was back to normal. Get you some pepper powder and cap them that way you dont light your ass up and spend all day on the toilet.

tren is really one of the strongest steroids on the market. gains can be outstanding but the side effects can be as well.

It's the tren and dbol bro. Tren makes you sweat and dbol makes you hold water. Combine the two and your a sloppy whore! But you will be jacked the fuck up so who cares lol!!

check your bp ASAP, and try the cayenne pepper thing if necessary

if you have to drop something I'd pick the dbol

Personally, I don't take dbol, my BP gets out of hand, however, you can take a baby aspirin and cayenne pepper daily(cap it or mix it in a small amount of water), in my experience they will keep BP under control.

Thanks for all the advice fellas...I want to get this Advanced Cycle Support and see if that will help. If not, then I'll drop the dbol. I look jacked thr fuck up more so than i did just a couple days ago so i can only imagine what id look like if i could run this cycle how i planned.

seriously 8 days and he's feeling the tren. now way. that's the dbol fucking with his BP. He just might be one of those guys that can't take dbol. What have you done on cycles in the past? This is the problem when guys start doing a certain combination of drugs because someone else posted how well it's worked for them. Read what Heavy and some of the other bigger older guys say. You should add 1 new AAS at a time to see how your body reacts to each. Instead of asking scrambling to find which one of the many is the problem. Too many guys rush to try to get big. If your not familiar with how your body reacts to each drug you will never now how to treat each symptom. Everybody wants to be big but aint no one want to do the work. Good luck Brother.

Back