• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trust me, I'm an expert. I watch HOUSE: The free medical advice thread

withoutrulers

DRSE ScatMaster
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"You should never wash your hands because then you will have more germs than everything else and other germs will just think "what's the point."

Keeping a piece of week old raw chicken in your shirt pocket will prevent people from complaining about your halitosis.

Smearing your face with period blood is the biblically prescribed method for maintaining abstinence. Also known to help kick start a great raiding party (for the vikings amongst us.)

Wearing chip crumb covered sweat pants is the only known cure for bed sores.

stumbling blindly through the dark and meekly saying "hello" followed by a false bravado filled "WHO'S THERE!!" is the only scientifically backed means of ridding a house of ghosts. Some have also coupled this action with quickly flicking on the lights.

so my donkey gave me the clap, I was told to let a tranny piss in my butthole this will cure it, but Im not sure I trust my doctor?

How old does one have to be before an anal prolapse occurs?

"You should never wash your hands because then you will have more germs than everything else and other germs will just think "what's the point."

Keeping a piece of week old raw chicken in your shirt pocket will prevent people from complaining about your halitosis.

Smearing your face with period blood is the biblically prescribed method for maintaining abstinence. Also known to help kick start a great raiding party (for the vikings amongst us.)

Wearing chip crumb covered sweat pants is the only known cure for bed sores.

I must say, these sound a whole lot better than when my jew Dr. tells me to open up wide ad say ahhh!

Should I drink copious amounts of alcohol then raid the wife's panties before passing out?

My whole body hurts. Everything i touch with my pointy finger is in pain.

so my donkey gave me the clap, I was told to let a tranny piss in my butthole this will cure it, but Im not sure I trust my doctor?
Your doctor is only partially correct. He seems to have left out the most important part of the clap curing process. You're also supposed to rape a virgin african child to free yourself completely of the clap demon. Hope this helps.

IML Gear Cream!
How old does one have to be before an anal prolapse occurs?
There have been ultra sound pictures taken of fetuses masturbating in the womb with a buttplug. So theoretically, right after your moile grabs the foreskin with his teeth and inserts a finger.

Should I drink copious amounts of alcohol then raid the wife's panties before passing out?
This is absolutely mandatory. The doc also prescribes posting pics of the boozed up escapades.

One of my rep stars turned gray. Does this mean i'm getting too old and that I should yell at those damn kids to get off the lawn?

If i do whiskey and vodka shots in da ass, will i get drunk quicker?

If i do whiskey and vodka shots in da ass, will i get drunk quicker?

Sorry azza but this thread is probably not for you. Not even the most brilliant minds in the medical field like Dr.house or Dr. withoutrulers can cure what you have:sorry:

wrinkled pooper...

everyone has sarcoidosis,

that is all

gich

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said....[only more honestly]

When the doctor checked my prostate I felt two hands on my shoulders. Should I be worried about that?

Your doctor is only partially correct. He seems to have left out the most important part of the clap curing process. You're also supposed to rape a virgin african child to free yourself completely of the clap demon. Hope this helps.
thats just silly, then I'll have HIV

My BP is 183/82

Should i just go ahead and double my gear dosage?

everyone take 2 trannys and call me in the morning!

^will need pics!

can you get infected HIV by receiving reps from im members who are clearly gay and got aids?thank you

^ YES, btw u owe me reps!

How much pot do I have to smoke before I get one of those cool voice boxes in my throat?

Back