• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Set my buddy up with his first cycle, but I'm kinda concerned :(

chucky1

RISE ABOVE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hes 30 years old around 218lbs 5'10'' 15%bf a big guy already been training natty for years and knows how to eat. So he was ready to take the plunge and I helped him out, 500mg Test E ew for ten weeks and clomid and aromasin for pct, so I went over every thing to the T and showed him how to pin his first pin and on my way out the door he tells me he was born with a (heart murmur) OH SHIT all I could think say was to watch you bp, Im no doc and now Im trippen out, you guys think he'll be fine with just the test? I really don't know what the risks are or if bp or gear is even an issue, your thoughts please...

he was going to cycle regardless if it was through me or some one else helping him.

Last edited:
i dont believe the test will do him any harm.

a heart murmur may be a harmless condition, it all depends on the specifics of his case.
either way,im sure he will be fine with test.

I have no heart problems and test e @ 500mg wk sky-rocketed my bp so high that i was walking around w/veins popping out of my face, even while on aromasin. A cycle support supp fixed the issue with no prob though.

But anyway i really dont think its a good idea for your friend to do. Who does only one cycle anyway? This will surely bring him to the dark side and he will probably find his way to better drugs to mess with his heart even more.

thanks bro, heres comes some green for ya

id say not really an issue as long as he stays on test and keeps the dose reasonable

I have no heart problems and test e @ 500mg wk sky-rocketed my bp so high that i was walking around w/veins popping out of my face, even while on aromasin. A cycle support supp fixed the issue with no prob though.

But anyway i really dont think its a good idea for your friend to do. Who does only one cycle anyway? This will surely bring him to the dark side and he will probably find his way to better drugs to mess with his heart even more.
I had no bp issues with test even at a gram a week but tren, deca and npp make my bp go up

what do you suggest? something fast not having to order...

A buddy of mine is in the same boat with his heart. He's test up to 1g a week dbol in the mix. He hasn't really messed with tren or anything else. But he feels fine and bp is fine. So I think he'll be fine man

what do you suggest? something fast not having to order...

Iml's advanced cycle support works well.

Also have him see a doc. there's a chance that his test may be low and a doc could advise the best course of action in his case.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude all a heart murmur really is, is an irregular heartbeat. I'd be more worried if he was using a strong pre-workout supplement like jack3d. I have a buddy who has a pacemaker, was supposed to die as a baby, he's 30 now, and has done all kinds of drugs like coke and speed. Test won't harm him bro, hope this puts your mind at ease!

If he was already working out natty for a long time he should be fine. Just in case though you should probably make sure to wipe your prints off anything you give him in the future. :thinking:

500mg test prolly wont do it.
Other shit might though.
Make sure hes got an AI handy and keeps hydrated. The AI will prevent water retention which is ALWAYS bad on the first cycle and leads to elevated BP.
No stims if possible.
Just reduce other potential negative factors you know.

Hawthorn berry and coq10 for BP

Hey Chucky, glad to see you set your buddy up right. His first cycle and you've only got him on test. Too many guys combining too many compounds on first cycle. Also nice to see your concerned about the heart murmur. There are many types of HM I would think he would know to a point how serious his is, especially if he is taking something to support that. Thanks for bringing another one over to the dark side... LOL

Hes 30 years old around 218lbs 5'10'' 15%bf a big guy already been training natty for years and knows how to eat. So he was ready to take the plunge and I helped him out, 500mg Test E ew for ten weeks and clomid and aromasin for pct, so I went over every thing to the T and showed him how to pin his first pin and on my way out the door he tells me he was born with a (heart murmur) OH SHIT all I could think say was to watch you bp, Im no doc and now Im trippen out, you guys think he'll be fine with just the test? I really don't know what the risks are or if bp or gear is even an issue, your thoughts please...

he was going to cycle regardless if it was through me or some one else helping him.
1/5th of adult men have some type of heart murmur....your friend just needs to do what all users of aas do...keep his bp and hemocrait under.control...i would suggest he get bw pre-mid-post cycle...most importantly a male rbc panel...

agree with brundel all around

tell him to never use tren, and probably not even dbol. Definitely make sure he has a BP monitor at home and checks often.

My bp has always been good, I went into the hospital for my shoulder one month and it came back perfect. A month later, after being on tren A 350mg a week for 3 weeks, I went in again and was told I was "prehypertensive". That quick on a fairly moderate dose of tren scared me so I dropped it and haven't tried again yet.

thanks for the help guys I feel better about it now

Cap some powder caynne pepper and make him take that
cayenne peper is like 50cents at walmart

Wanna_B_Bigger said:
If he was already working out natty for a long time he should be fine. Just in case though you should probably make sure to wipe your prints off anything you give him in the future. :thinking:

Lol ^^^^ this

i have prehypertensive BP this was before i ever did AAS and im in my twenties, probablly from all the cigarettes i currently smoke, and illegal drugs i USE to do.

Yea ik, i bodybuild and smoke its such a hypocrisy but trust me its more harder for me to quit these than it was to quit heroin.

i have prehypertensive BP this was before i ever did AAS and im in my twenties, probablly from all the cigarettes i currently smoke, and illegal drugs i USE to do.

Yea ik, i bodybuild and smoke its such a hypocrisy but trust me its more harder for me to quit these than it was to quit heroin.
I can relate bro, its been 6 years now off the shit

yeah heroin seems easy to quit once you wake the fuck up and realize wtf has happened and you get through the first 3-6 months. I still crave cigarettes and weed all the time, but you couldn't pay me to do dope again.

2+ years here, still can't quit cigs though :/

Dude all a heart murmur really is, is an irregular heartbeat. I'd be more worried if he was using a strong pre-workout supplement like jack3d. I have a buddy who has a pacemaker, was supposed to die as a baby, he's 30 now, and has done all kinds of drugs like coke and speed. Test won't harm him bro, hope this puts your mind at ease!

This is not true.
A heart murmur is a leaky valve, which can be in any if the heart valves and can be completely benign or serious. If he's been training hard for a while, it's more than likely not a problem. Lots of people have heart murmurs.
An irregular heart beat has to do w the electrical activity if the heart, completely different.

How do all of you ex heroin addicts deal with using a needle to inject test? Doesn't that fuck with your head? I'm just curious.

Back