• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Only in Texas!!

Thoughts?

• What the hell is going on in the world today?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
District: Teacher Had Kids Hit Alleged Bully

District: Teacher Had Kids Hit Alleged Bully - YouTube

A Texas teacher will lose her job after ordering more than 20 kindergartners to line up and hit a classmate accused of being a bully, a district spokesman said Friday. (June 15)

Yee Hah!

Texas Teacher Had Kids Hit Alleged Bully

Two Texas teachers have been placed on leave after school officials say one of them ordered more than 20 students to line up and hit a boy accused of being a bully, a district spokesman confirmed Friday.

Apparently, the more seasoned of the two Judson Independent School District teachers was trying to teach the 6-year-old a lesson, according to a report from police in the South Texas school district.

The teacher is accused of orchestrating the slugfest after a younger colleague at the elementary school went to her last month seeking suggestions on how to discipline Aiden Neely, a kindergartner she described as being a classroom bully.

The way she chose to teach Aiden "why bullying is bad," according to the police report, was by instructing his peers to "Hit him!" and "Hit him harder!"

Prosecutors in San Antonio are reviewing the allegations and will determine whether formal charges will be filed in 30 to 60 days, said Adriana Biggs, chief of the white-collar crime division for the Bexar County District Attorney's office.

Amy Neely, Aiden's mother, filed an official oppression complaint against the teachers with the district police department earlier this week, district spokesman Steve Linscomb told The Associated Press on Friday.

Messages that the AP left Friday at phone listings for an Amy Neely in San Antonio and Schertz were not immediately returned. But the mother told other media outlets that, "I don't want this teacher to be teaching anymore," singling out the educator accused of ordering the students to hit her son.

"She doesn't need to be around any children," she said.

Neely said her son is not a problem child and that this was the first she'd heard of teachers having any issues with him.

"He's not a bully," she said.

The mother added ? and the police report confirmed ? that some of Aiden's classroom friends told him they didn't want to hit the boy but did so because they were afraid not to.

"Twenty-four of those kids hit him and he said that most of them hit him twice," Neely said in interviews with local media.

She said she learned about what happened to her son after a teacher who witnessed the incident and intervened went on to report it two weeks later.

The district placed both teachers on paid administrative leave and launched an investigation on May 18. District officials have not identified either teacher. The one who asked for help disciplining the boy and then waited to report the incident after witnessing it was reprimanded. The teacher who ordered the students to hit the child won't be rehired, Linscomb said.

"We can't have teachers acting like a loose cannon," Linscomb said, "doing something that's this far off the charts, doing what they feel like is teaching (students) a lesson. We're not going to tolerate that."

District: Texas Teacher Had Kids Hit Alleged Bully - TIME

Judson school district will straight up ask you if you are more concerned with sports, or academics. The purposely hold kids back so the excel in sports. I guess it's accepted and a very common thing...

When I was younger and in school in Texas they would beat you with a home made wood paddle.needless to say I got hit a lot.lol.my dad found out about it and stopped by my school one day from work at a construction site and brought his skill saw.he found me and we went to my teachers class room and he asked me where it was.the teacher a man was scared to death.my dad plugged the saw in and cut the paddle up.I was never hit again.that was some crazy shit when your a little kid.

My pops told me a very similar story, the paddle it self was called "The Board of Education" lol!

my dad plugged the saw in and cut the paddle up.I was never hit again.that was some crazy shit when your a little kid.

That would have been amazing. I got paddled so often in 4th grade. lol But I would put Mrs. Lawrence up against your dad and Black & Decker any day. :p

IML Gear Cream!
parents should have been involved first. Parents these days are afraid to hit their own children because they dont want them to cry. You need to at some point show them that they could be punished for their actions. I dont like to yell or hit my children, but they listen to me because they know I will if they dont behave. For example, my wife yells at the kids but never hit them so they will ignore her, one day my son started to run out into the street, my wife yelled and he kept going, I yelled and he froze in his tracks, if a car was coming down our street something bad may have happened. If you love your kids you will do the difficult things required of parents and not be just their freind.
Another example is I have a kinda stepdaughter with my ex. she isnt mine but her father never spent a minute with her and we became very close. I met her when she was 8 and now she is in college. During her teenage years she started getting into trouble and her mom would call me for help, I would ground her daughter over the phone and her mom didnt know why she would only listen to me. I told my ex that her daughter knows I love her but also knows I'll jump in my truck and be over there in minutes to spank her if she fails to do as I say.
Too many lazy parents out there who wont do the hard things required to parent. When I was a kid I was more afraid of disappointing my father and grandfathers than the police. If I fucked up and a teacher hit me I probably would get a worse beating at home.

Last edited:
Good old fashioned Texas justice! All schools should do this to cut down on all the bullying crap.

Back