• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chicken Breasts

Bogustime

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you prepare your chicken breasts?

I usually keep it simple. Olive oil, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes, then finished on the grill.

just bit of olive oil and maybe some thing of the spice rack to season it with.. plain alot of the time :/

There are like... 200,000 recipes for chicken. I can't say how I prepare them because it'd take too long to list. Breaded cutlets, parmesan, cacciatore, ala King, grilled strips for salads, cordon bleu, and on and on. Pick your macros, and use them to add variety.

Breast in a slow cooker over night with about an inch of water and a few bullion cubes. Over rice or on a sandwich GTG.

Breast in a slow cooker over night with about an inch of water and a few bullion cubes. Over rice or on a sandwich GTG.

That sounds like a great idea. Quick and easy.

Baked in the oven with a small amount of water in the bottom to prevent burning and sticking. Seasoned with Old Bay and a little bit of salt is the way I go.

IML Gear Cream!
Grilled chicken breast with zero carb honey mustard............

605589d6b0ad3ed0ccb11de8b1a2e89d.jpg

I use a Dry Cooker, don't need any oil or anything. Chicken breasts are steamed and cooked in its own juice. Tastes awesome :)

The dry cooker looks like a great idea, also the slow cooker. I like grilled chiken with bbq sauce

McCormick marinades. Just check the sodium levels. Mix with water and vinegar or oil and sit for 30 minutes. Then grill. Breaks up the monotony

It's summer bro!! On the grill. Cook ten breasts at a time!! Love it

chicken should be grilled at all time all seasons 24/7 365 if you aint grilling your chicken you should just GTFO and never ever ever ever ever ever ever eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer come back i mean frekin crock pot wtf thats counds convienient! not!

grill it to win it!! end of story:coffee:

hello there.

i like mine with a bun either side from the kernal ma ninja...

605589d6b0ad3ed0ccb11de8b1a2e89d.jpg

I use a Dry Cooker, don't need any oil or anything. Chicken breasts are steamed and cooked in its own juice. Tastes awesome :)

First time hearing about a dry cooker. Interesting...

George Foreman grill, chicken breast and add either of the following Teriyaki sauce, Bbq sauce, hot sauce, hot wing sauce, light chicken gravy, sea salt and cracked pepper, olive oil, jerk seasoning, cajun seasoning, creole seasoning, etc....

I never get bored of eating chicken because I prepare it over many many different ways....

IML Gear Cream!
I just cook or Grill with lemon juice, olive oil, BBQ Sauce, Worcester sauce, salt, crushed red pepper...
Simple but so yummy and tasty.. But keep in mind breast slices should be thin...

Grilled on my webber. I use a lot of spices, fresh herbs, sometimes lemon juice or soya sauce to baste with.

Usually grilled or baked, plain or with some garlic pepper and maybe a little mrs dash southwest chipotle seasoning.

If im short on time then ill boil it (tenderloins). Taste like crap but its ok if you drown it with soy. If I have more time then I usually cut them in half and toss them on the grill.

I usually just put some garlic salt on and throw in the George Formen grill

I hardly ever eat breasts anymore they are a PITA to cook. switched to making boneless/skinless thighs in the steamer, all I do is sprinkle some sea salt on them and they are good to go in 30 minutes.

I hardly ever eat breasts anymore they are a PITA to cook. switched to making boneless/skinless thighs in the steamer, all I do is sprinkle some sea salt on them and they are good to go in 30 minutes.

Jesus that sounds bland ... Chop them into strips and season them!

cut 5 or 6 boneless skinless breasts in long strips and add to a pan with a dash of evoo. brown them then add a little teriyaki sauce and concentrated oj. add lots of strips of colorful peppers and a couple cups of your favorite sliced mushrooms or small whole ones. season as desired. cook till done.

this batch was made with red, orange, and yellow mini peppers

Attachments

• DSC05076.JPG
    DSC05076.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 20
cut 5 or 6 boneless skinless breasts in long strips and add to a pan with a dash of evoo. brown them then add a little teriyaki sauce and concentrated oj. add lots of strips of colorful peppers and a couple cups of your favorite sliced mushrooms or small whole ones. season as desired. cook till done.

this batch was made with red, orange, and yellow mini peppers

Yummo! Try it with coconut oil ;)

Back