• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please critique my PCT using peptides and Ostarine

heartofalion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My cycle is coming to a close and I'm considering ways to strengthen my PCT. My cycle was Test Prop, Tren Ace, Deca and Masteron.

In PCT, I'm using Aromasin and Toremiphene. I have a little Nolva leftover from previous cycle, so I might stack that at low dose if research tells me it would be effective.

I'm new to peptides, but have some Ipamorelin and CJC-1293 w/o DAC that I want to run together. Is this a good idea during PCT? Should I start it day 1 PCT or delay it? Could I start it a week before PCT? Would adding IGF LR3 or DES make a significant impact? I left that out for cost reasons. Any other peps I should consider adding?

And finally, I have some Ostarine; 20mg caps. What is a good beginner dose to use this in PCT with the way I have it set up?

And kinda unrelated, but I also have a couple of free bottles of ActivaTe Xtreme (natural test booster) and Triazole (natural AI), and some DAA. Is it worth adding these in anywhere? Where?

I prefer DES over Lr3. It always helps, especially in a time of PCT

OP, how is this PCT coming? Very interested. I maintain fairly well on IGF-1 Lr3, but I'm prepared to combine it with a moderate dosage of ostarine during my next PCT.

I prefer DES over Lr3. It always helps, especially in a time of PCT

Hmm...I'll PM you about this.

Back