• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IML should release an Erase clone.

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought an OTC AI called Erase this past weekend for dirt cheap (roughly $30 for 90 doses) and have been using it in place of Aromasin for 6 days now. I went from using 12.5 mg's Aromasin a day to 50 mg Erase per day and my gyno has shrunk, yet my joints don't feel any worse than before, and I just happened to hit a couple PR's on legs today. This is by far the best OTC AI I have ever used. I don't feel like shit like with ATD, and it seems stronger than 6-bromo and 6-oxo. As an added bonus, it is a 7-oxo metabolite, so it has cortisol lowering qualities as well.

For any of you having trouble with bunk AI's, I would give this a shot. It's dirt cheap. Comes in 25 mg caps and 50-75 mg's does the trick for most guys. One guy in internetland is said to have run 75 mg's/day with a gram of test and had his E2 come back in the 30's. Can't vouch for the guy, can't even remember his name, but after a week on this stuff I believe it.

I am not repping for this company, I don't even know who makes it without going and looking at the bottle, but someone requested I keep you guys updated on it and so I am. I am going to stock up before the FDA bans it.

ATD was weird. Killed my libido and made me lose muscle somehow. Whats in this erase stuff?

Yeah ATD killed my libido and trashed my joints and made me lethargic as hell. Much like what I would imagine Letro feels like.

The nomenclature of Erase reads Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17dione. It is a completely new compound. I believe it's like a certain metabolite of 7-oxo DHEA.

Its arimistane, works just like aromasin. They also have Erase Pro which is a higher dose and stronger per cap. More expensive but its worth it cause in the end you pay more to have enough of the OG version. Orbit has both at awesome prices!

Yeah I don't know about the Pro though. It's dosed at 75 mg's per cap with some other herbal test boosters or whatever in it. That seems like a very high dose for most people from what I can feel, and leaves little room to play with the dose other than going EOD. Plus you're paying 55 bucks instead of 30 and I don't think most guys want the added herbal bullshit.

Oh yeah I have not gotten to try formeron yet I forgot about that one. I've heard plenty of good stuff about it but I'd rather pop a pill than use a topical. Just my preference. Formeron seems awesome from what I hear though :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah I have not gotten to try formeron yet I forgot about that one. I've heard plenty of good stuff about it but I'd rather pop a pill than use a topical. Just my preference. Formeron seems awesome from what I hear though :winkfinger:

Brundel and BLR are WAY ahead of you bro! He's working on an Oral Formeron as we speak! I think its gonna be dosed at 25mg if I'm not mistaken.

From what i think, each capsule may be dosed @ 50mg/cap.

And his new Oral Form that BLR is making, could very well blow away the competition. i'll definitely be picking up some of that as well

yea i have been useing erase a long time now pes makes it they allso have a good fat burner called alpha t2.i think erase maybe better than fomeron i have used lots of both.if i take to much erase my joints hurt.i have not used the erase pro yet.i hate when some of these know it all say that all otc stuff is junk thats not true a lot is but i have used a lot of stuff that works great.just to name a few that are ai are erase,formeron,formastanzol (works great has somthing makes my dick hard as a rock),epistane.

sweet!

Fucking right! Legit ai's for all!!!!!!

Back