• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dad charged with assault for...

Interestingly, the report states that the unnamed girl was not harmed in the incident but states the action "could cause burning to skin and eyes." What is surprising in the report is how much more mature the 11-year-old girl sounds than her mother and Hackett. After stopping by McDonald's, the couple were reportedly arguing about money in the car when the girl "began to interject into the argument in an attempt to get the two to stop fighting."

This was apparently too much for Hackett to handle, who then allegedly "picked up the container of french fries he had just purchased, which were hot and oily, and threw it at [the girl], striking her in the face and chest area."

After making it back home, Hackett reportedly "fled the residence on an old Honda motorcycle."

His wife then called the police, who tracked down Hackett and arrested him.

Short version: she's a bitch and the police are idiots.

Gotta love morons.

Short version: she's a bitch and the police are idiots.

COMPLETELY disagree. Asshole wasted a brand new, perfectly good order of Micky D's fries when all he had to do was backhand the little shit. That MFer should get locked up for life. :fire:

Those little red headed step children really get the black sheep treatment.

What a piece of shit. Ladies watch who you bring around you kids.

I wonder if the girl was fat and he was just trying to get her to shut up with food.

I know how it is when you come into a mother/daughter family as a new father figure. They both gang up on you with their evil woman ways. I learned to avoid arguments with both present...

Back