• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shaw's Supermarket

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For any of you in the MA, CT and NH area: Shaws has Star Kist Solid White Albacore on sale for 79 cents a can.

I bought 30 - :grin:

Originally posted by Jodi
For any of you in the MA, CT and NH area: Shaws has Star Kist Solid White Albacore on sale for 79 cents a can.

You just spent $25.00 on Tuna? :eek:

Not bad! Thanks for the info! :)

Shaw's is a decent store. The meat department sells chicken breast seasoned with cajun spices. Good stuff! Shaw's also has a good selection of protein bars and health foods. One thing I hate about Shaw's is their self-checkout. It SUCKS. Stop 'n Shop self-checkout is a hundred times better. For produce, I go to Big Y. Not the cheapest around, but certainly the freshest.

:D

Well when its normally $1.39 a can, I saved a wackload of cash. :D

Originally posted by Jodi wackload

Great, just freakin' GREAT. Thanks a lot Jodi. I'm still trying to figure out the size difference between a buttload, a truckload, a shitload and an assload and you gotta go throw a wackload into the mix. :confused:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Great, just freakin' GREAT. Thanks a lot Jodi. I'm still trying to figure out the size difference between a buttload, a truckload, a shitload and an assload and you gotta go throw a wackload into the mix. :confused:

let's see:

An ass load is more than a butt load, and less than a truckload and a wackload is greater than an assload unles it is a leap year, then a wackload becomes a hoop and then things all go to metric...

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jodi

That's even better than wholesale! Lucky you! Hey IAB, drive your ass south on the Berlin Tpke, forget about Dairy Queen and BK and run your ass into the store and $25 of more tuna! ;)

man, they'd sprout gills with that much tuna...

that would not be a good site! Imagine Jodi with a fish tail and IAB with no shirt on! :hair: Just kidding!

IML Gear Cream!
Jodi as a Mermaid? I actually LIKE that idea.....
:dance:

who wouldn't??
:shrug:

well, this IS an information gathering forum...

hey! Stop laughing! Its not THAT funny!
:D

ok, maybe...it was...

IML Gear Cream!
I pretty much lived here this weekend...butt...I have new books to read..I am going to be falling off again...

well... I need to get constructive again..
plus...'big brother' might be auditing our logs again...it will show much bandwith from my profile giong here...

yeah....gotta love working for the military...

Our major is a bugger for regs to...I came in on a Saturday....with a nice shirt. Not really a t-shirt, but didn't have a coller..he made me go home and change clothes...

yep, a ruffian...nice shirt...but no colors...leads to total anarchy..

Back