• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just started a cycle of.....

R.I.P Zyzz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Clen. Running 3-4x a week and doing all bodyweight exercises. how much of a sickcunt do u think I'll be in a month?
I want to be even more fuarking shredded, brah.

22658959.jpg

Sorry for the bad news bro my mom doesn't like small dick faggots like you.

Clen. Running 3-4x a week and doing all bodyweight exercises. how much of a sickcunt do u think I'll be in a month?
I want to be even more fuarking shredded, brah.

I hope someone like luck 7 beats you and sells you semen in a vial

I sure hope someone beats me off too. nectar of the aesthetic gods. u jelly?

IML Gear Cream!
She also hates zit covered body's like your's pizza face.

Not one zit left thank you and I wouldn't want her to touch me cause I might get some thing that I cant get rid of from all that black cock she sucks on..

Oh and nice slow piece of shit cobra

Not a cobra :) I actually do consider my car slow, so way to come back at me with that one lol. 05 GT with a 04 Cobra block stroked to 5.0, running a 3.4L whipple, full meth system, 3 ford supercar fuel pumps, trunk mounted intercooler. No final tune yet, but all my close friends drive 1000hp+ cars so yes it is VERY slow compared to them. However, it will be a 9.8 second car when were finished with full weight, but no cage.

Not one zit left thank you and I wouldn't want her to touch me cause I might get some thing that I cant get rid of from all that black cock she sucks on..

Not a cobra :) I actually do consider my car slow, so way to come back at me with that one lol. 05 GT with a 04 Cobra block stroked to 5.0, running a 3.4L whipple, full meth system, 3 ford supercar fuel pumps, trunk mounted intercooler. No final tune yet, but all my close friends drive 1000hp+ cars so yes it is VERY slow compared to them. However, it will be a 9.8 second car when were finished with full weight, but no cage.

Hear that ? they're putting meth in car engines now.

smoking-meth.jpg

Your back probably looks like the rocky mountains, and your face looks like a pizza factory

u mirin his stang, brah?

bravo way to come back, again and again... You are stating facts yes that I have openly admitted and are fine with. I am 100% clear took a crap load or prescriptions and tanning to dry out my skin. But what is questionable is how you know your mom loves big cock?

Your moms favorite picture

Funny+Collection+of+Demotivational+Posters.jpg

u mirin his stang, brah?

one thing i can agree with you about... Before I took it apart for the third time...

39717_1301075300940_1652163005_651575_4535722_n.jpg

and Soon to come finishing custom installation...

photo.jpg

Your back probably looks like the rocky mountains, and your face looks like a pizza factory

I would rather have zits on my back then know my mom swallowed black cum when she was prego. That must have been your primary source of protein

532316_372263002839830_455777939_n.jpg

Back