• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quest....ion

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So say someone stops lifting for a while due to work. Then starts back and eases back into it. Muscle memory kicks in and manages to go up 50lbs on bench in a couple weeks. One day this person walks in the gym just like every morning and starts day one of his 4 day split after being off for the weekend. But this time he struggles with 100lbs less on bench and other exercises. He does some research and reads it could be the fact that he went crazy on carbs the previous day. (over 400g) Throughout the week he notices same decreases in routine. He shrugs it off and same thing happens the next week after taking 6 days off to give proper rest time, it is still happening. Diet hasnt changed, and neither has supplements. Only thing out of all aspects of life that has changed is my jacked sat in hot trunk and now looks brown :) Dam you figured out it was me? Ideas? comments? dirty remarks?

Sounds neurological. Carbs shouldn't affect your rep maxes like that.
I wonder what chemical your jack3d turned into?

Anyone else have any ideas

I agree that carbs shouldn't have any effect like that. I have no idea what would.

You know I've had some real crappy workouts recently and I was putting the blame on carbs as well. Of what quality are your carbs? Mine were straight up processed sugar (a few boxes of salt water taffy and fudge). It did way more harm than good for my energy.

My theory is that the crappy source gives crappy energy.

Well nothin has changed. I am officially back to where I was six months ago. I am still at a major strength loss an my muscle groups almost feel numb after 3 sets. I can't even get a workout. Not even a pump. Have talked to trainers, doctors, an know it alls. Any one got an idea?

Back