• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruise/blast/HRT question

strength within

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm lookin for a lil advice. I normally use Test cyp 150mg a week for my HRT. I am currently blasting Test cyp 500mg a week and loving every minute of it. I will need a new prescription in the not too distant future, when this happens im not sure if my doc will call in a new one, or if he will make me come in for anual blood work. If he does want me to come in for bloods, I will need to cruise back on the 150 a week for 6-8 weeks to get my levels down to normal. I plan on blasting after that with a cycle of test deca and d bol. My question is, while im on the cruise dose, is there anything wrong with taking something non-methylated until my next blast to help keep my strength up and keep gains ive made from the heavy test? or is it better to just take an all out break?

Sorry that was so long winded, thanks again guys :)

grab some bcaa's.. and my doc will only pull my script if levels are above 1600

Unfortunatly my doc is very conservative on what my level should be. I tanked my levels by skipping a shot last time and came back at 457 ng/dl and he said he didnt want me any higher than that. All those years of medical school just to be a dumb smart person :-/

Anyone else wanna throw their hat in the ring???

Unfortunatly my doc is very conservative on what my level should be. I tanked my levels by skipping a shot last time and came back at 457 ng/dl and he said he didnt want me any higher than that. All those years of medical school just to be a fucking retard :-/

fixed

Unfortunatly my doc is very conservative on what my level should be. I tanked my levels by skipping a shot last time and came back at 457 ng/dl and he said he didnt want me any higher than that. All those years of medical school just to be a dumb smart person :-/

Just do your trt between blast to give your body a break. Keep missing your dose like youve been doing before your blood work also.

LMAO donkey ur right. Yeah i will def have to keep manipulating things before bloodwork, and I will take the advice givven and just stick with TRT dose during cruise phase. Would any of you mind pointing me towards some strategies or supps you guys use during a cruis or "off" period to maintain gains from your cycle? Normally all I use supp wise is whey protein, Universal Torrent, fishoil, vitamin D3, and a joint supp.

Thanks for the help gentleman! I still have some more time on this cycle, should end in august. Possible bloodwork in Novemeber. I'm loving this dose of test, cant wait to see what it will do with deca.

Back