• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

You Can't Spot Reduce Fat!!!!!

Yes i studied nutrition at college and you will not for example burn belly fat from doing crunches.
Unfortunately the body decides which fat goes first and where it builds up.

Cardio and diet are the key to abs. I had abs when i was eighteen and didnt even work out!
This was because i didnt have bf covering them.

Of course, ab exercises will make your abs bigger....but low bf will put them on display

back to the subject....studies have shown that spot burning fat doesnt work.

You must bring down your overal bf level until desired result is reached

bp

Honestly one of the biggest things people waste time on in the gym, its sad to see. When i was working as a fitness instructor at my local gym i used to constantly try to explain that sit-ups wont burn abdominal fat etc.

But people dont wanu listen! they're too tricked by the adverts of six second abs and the like!

Abs are made in the kitchen! It's all about nutrition and calorie math.

^^^^^ THIS

Im a part of a band forum and there is an amatuer fitness thread thats been ongoing since Jan. Its insane the amount of mis-information that is out there and the shit people believe. One of the biggest ones is, spot reducing fat.

Those that have been working out for quite a while do get to know that you cannot spot reduce.

Back