• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you blokes believe this cunt?

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a status from Hope Solo's facebook page. Yes I'm facebook friends with Hope Solo. Fuck Off. For those of you who don't know she is a goalie for the U.S. women's soccer team and she apparently tested positive for a banned substance recently and received a warning form the U.S. Anti-Doping faggots.

"For those asking, I didn't "fail a drug test," but rather had a diuretic in my system I shouldn't have had from a medication prescribed to me. Lesson learned: Triple check all my prescription meds. An honest mistake. Thanks to all the fans for their support. Next stop #London2012!"

I can't stand when athletes come with this kind of nonsense. A prescription med that metabolizes into a banned diuretic? I think that's what she's saying. That had got to be right up there with IM flaxseed oil injections on the list of terrible excuses. Idk, maybe she's being honest. I'd still go down on her right after soccer practice if she asked me to.

Maybe we can get the resident murse to chime in on the pharmacology of it all. Any meds that can metabolize into said diuretics??

Pics of said cunt

anyone who believes sportmen/women made an "honest" mistake is a gimp, everyone is innocent until its more profitable to write a book to confess and warn others about the lifestyle u fell into!

I'm wondering if Hope Solo is related to Hans Solo ????
:hmmm:

anyone who believes sportmen/women made an "honest" mistake is a gimp, everyone is innocent until its more profitable to write a book to confess and warn others about the lifestyle u fell into!

Not saying she didn't use it for its alterior motive. Canrenone can be used as a masking agent for PEDs, however it can also be used for some women who hold an excess amount of water starting/during their periods. Canrenone basically makes you piss more, it increases urine volume. But at the same time it also keeps you from excreting more calcium than is necessary. Both of these things happen to some women when they are menstruating. So, there are two possible scenarios here: 1. She was using an AAS of some kind and was using Canerone to mask it. This was an out of season piss test or 2. Her doc really did prescribe it for the reasons she stated.

Either way anything we believe is just speculation. The USADA found her innocent and they haven't given more than 4 or 5 warning in the past couple years with over 30 cases of banned substance use, which means 25 or 26 suspensions. Solo is also the first athlete in the US Soccer history to test positive for a banned substance. WADA also doesn't seem to think its anything more than what she stated as they are also still allowing her to participate in the Olympic games. Besides, the most a professional soccer player would probably us is test p in combination with halo or anavar. Size isn't a big deal in soccer, strength is but along with more strength comes more size normally. More size = slower. I don't see her as being any larger muscular wise or ripped than last year during the Women's World Cup.

Bring on the geared Olympics! :daydream:

Lots of long-winded fucks in this thread.

who gives a fook

shes hot, that is all

Hope-Solo-June-2012_2793255.jpg

tallguy34 said:
However I feel her teammate Alex Morgan is way hotter...

Anyone else agree on that?

Can't tell, to much airbrush.

she has terrible face acne and a man jaw...she looks like a lesbian...she's not hot...i could care less also soccer sucks...

Id ap the whole team just to say I did

Bleacherreport (I think) did a slideshow on the 100 hottest olympians.

Half of them are dogs

Dogs that I would do aweful things to.

I.M. is going to sponsor the special olympics with all the retards up in this joint.

:coffee:

^^^^:roflmao:

she has terrible face acne and a man jaw...she looks like a lesbian...she's not hot...i could care less also soccer sucks...

LOL at judging the hotness of a female athlete by how much you enjoy the sport she plays.

Her face is a lil jacked up but shes got a killer body. I agree with OP, id def go down on her and also that her teammate is way hotter.

LOL at judging the hotness of a female athlete by how much you enjoy the sport she plays.

Her face is a lil jacked up but shes got a killer body. I agree with OP, id def go down on her and also that her teammate is way hotter.

Thank you for your input

So she's got a little gh jaw but she's still hot. Whats she supposed to say" I JUST ATE A HAND FULL OF WINSTROL AND TOOK A SHOT OF PRIMO AND ALL I GOT BUTED FOR IS THIS STUPID DIURETIC".

Back