• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

switching from "Ph test base" to real Test base mid cycle

pasamoto

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if i were to switch from andromass(4dhea+epiandrosterone) to test P how long should i bridge the andromass into the test? 1wk, 2wk?

I'm not sure what you mean by ph test base, but you might as well just keep running it until its gone, start the test P now and consider it a kickstart

"pro-hormone test base" referring to 4ad conversion to test

PH Test base = not a test base at all. Dump that and jump on the Prop today.

^^This, it is not a test base. However, I don't see the need to drop the andromass. Just add the prop in and run the PH alongside.

i understand that. will get on prop as soon as it arrives. hopefully by the weekend

I see a reason to drop the AndroMass - it's like 50 million bucks! But yeah, finish out your bottle. Can't hurt.

do you have an AI?

I see a reason to drop the AndroMass - it's like 50 million bucks! But yeah, finish out your bottle. Can't hurt.

its 100-120 a bottle. i will sell it if the prop kicks in that fast. fuck finishing it

Sell that overpriced shit bro. The test prop will get the job done for half the price

Back