• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just came off cut. Need advice starting cycle now or waiting a few weeks.

HammerStrength902

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. I usually frequent the new anabolicsteroidforums, but figured I would post here for the first time. I am looking for some advice starting my first cycle. I just got through cutting the last 14 weeks, and currently have myself eating at maintenance for summer. I am very anxious to start bulking however! I have purchased 8 weeks worth of all-natty stacks, as well as Test-E, but im not sure how I should plan this combo out.

Current stats:
26 years old
161-163 lbs (depending on water intake)
6-7% body fat
5 day split

Towards the end of my cut during the 10-12th weeks I began to experience some strength loss, but once I began eating at maintenance at weeks 13-14, my strength has gone back up and I've actually began to hit some new personal bests here & there. I'm curious if I should start out with 4 weeks of my all natty stack (Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol from AI Sports), THEN start my test-e cycle for 10 weeks, and then finish with another 4 weeks all-natty during PCT? Or if I should just start test-e on day 1 of my bulk and worry about the 8 weeks all natty afterwards?

**I plan to bulk until next April.

(The reason I feel that I should wait 4 weeks into bulking before starting test-e, is to give myself a little time to adjust to the new calorie surplus again, and get my strength up naturally. By this time, i could start test-e and really get my strength up. Or is my way of thinking just a little off for this?)

Thanks

Hey everyone. I usually frequent the new anabolicsteroidforums, but figured I would post here for the first time. I am looking for some advice starting my first cycle. I just got through cutting the last 14 weeks, and currently have myself eating at maintenance for summer. I am very anxious to start bulking however! I have purchased 8 weeks worth of all-natty stacks, as well as Test-E, but im not sure how I should plan this combo out.

Current stats:
26 years old
161-163 lbs (depending on water intake)
6-7% body fat
5 day split

Towards the end of my cut during the 10-12th weeks I began to experience some strength loss, but once I began eating at maintenance at weeks 13-14, my strength has gone back up and I've actually began to hit some new personal bests here & there. I'm curious if I should start out with 4 weeks of my all natty stack (Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol from AI Sports), THEN start my test-e cycle for 10 weeks, and then finish with another 4 weeks all-natty during PCT? Or if I should just start test-e on day 1 of my bulk and worry about the 8 weeks all natty afterwards?

**I plan to bulk until next April.

(The reason I feel that I should wait 4 weeks into bulking before starting test-e, is to give myself a little time to adjust to the new calorie surplus again, and get my strength up naturally. By this time, i could start test-e and really get my strength up. Or is my way of thinking just a little off for this?)

Thanks

Dont know to much about the "natty" products you have...diet wise your body is primed to grow coming off a cut adding the surplus of Carbs and protein !! It's a great time to start a cycle.
Seems you could add some more lean mass without AAS judging by your weight, not knowing your height.

Either way I wouldn't combine the natty and AAS at any point..one or the other bro

I 2nd Dath, check out the priming sticky. Your body is primed up and ready to efficiently use all the nutrients your body is getting. start your cycle now i say

Back