• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthe is best combine with Danabol DS ?

akimshinman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I cant really think which testosterone suits well with Danabol DS , either test-C or test-E ? do you guys have any opinions ? And plus , would it bring lots of side effects if use testosterone with danabol ds ? And if theres a cycle you guys could suggest.

^ What he said.

They are both long estered. I like C better.

Well , will it bring lots of bad effects if combine with Danabol DS ? Hmm and if you can tell me bout the perfect cycle for using testosterone and danabol

12 weeks

1-4 50mg Dbol
1-12 750mg test c
9-12 50mg Dbol
1-12 25mg aromasin ED
13-14 12.5mg aromasin ED
15-16 12.5mg aromasin EOD
1-12 500ius HCG Monday and Thursday
13-16 - 100mg clomid ED

Might not be perfect but it would work if your diet is in check and you train hard.

well i wanna get big and lean actually you know.

It doesn't work that way. Pick one or the other.

How many cycles have you done in the past and how old are you?

It doesn't work that way. Pick one or the other.

How many cycles have you done in the past and how old are you?

22years old now. I dont really know about the cycles but i do have danabol ds and both the testosterone. cant decide which one is better. And i cant find nobody to teach me bout the cycle. thats why i go to this forum. Hope that you guys can help me though.

You need to do some research Bro. You don't seem to even know the basics.

Do some reading and then come back with some questions.

IML Gear Cream!
You need to do some research Bro. You don't seem to even know the basics.

Do some reading and then come back with some questions.

I did but i dont really get it you know. Plus i couldnt find any articles about the cycles of danabol ds and testosterone cypionate/enanthe. Its not lean , i want to get big first , wrong words.

I did but i dont really get it you know. Plus i couldnt find any articles about the cycles of danabol ds and testosterone cypionate/enanthe. Its not lean , i want to get big first , wrong words.

My brother what XYZ is recommending is right. First off your to going to be fooling aas and no where near experienced to touch dbol at your age. You are going to jack yourself up for life. 25yrs. old and if you have plateaued then consider a PH then aas. Baby steps man. If your dead set at least start off with a PH.

My brother what XYZ is recommending is right. First off your to going to be fooling aas and no where near experienced to touch dbol at your age. You are going to jack yourself up for life. 25yrs. old and if you have plateaued then consider a PH then aas. Baby steps man. If your dead set at least start off with a PH.

So what are you saying is that i cant take danabol yet at my age ? Hmm what about the testosterone ?

So what are you saying is that i cant take danabol yet at my age ? Hmm what about the testosterone ?

Honestly, If I were you I would read all of the stickies in this forum, read some of the threads and get an understanding of what an A/I is and why you need it.

You sound like you're jumping the gun, and that's the best way to hurt yourself permanently if you're not careful.

It's not that I won't help you but you just don't seem to have ANY basic understanding of how anything works. All you keep asking about is some dbol and test.

Honestly, If I were you I would read all of the stickies in this forum, read some of the threads and get an understanding of what an A/I is and why you need it.

You sound like you're jumping the gun, and that's the best way to hurt yourself permanently if you're not careful.

It's not that I won't help you but you just don't seem to have ANY basic understanding of how anything works. All you keep asking about is some dbol and test.
Spot on right here^^^

I hold too much water on cyp, enanthate is my preference over the 2. dbol is horrible bloat, water retention, may give you bad acne too, oh, and gives you high BP.

Danabol ds? Sounds to me like u have a wanna be dbol that's actually all natural herb crap. As far as pinning test do some research. Learn what an ai is and what to do for pct. if ur stuck on doing it just get a ph even though depending what u get can shut u down harder then some aas. Like someone previously said start light and work your way up

Back