• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Romney calls 'felony' remark 'beneath the dignity' of presidency

coming from "the wolf in sheep's clothing", this holds zero weight except with obama'ites. What a disgrace to America.

you do know that the owner of the Post Donald Graham is a Bilderberg member don't you? ....best to use US media outlets as a source of non-facts.

Hillary seemed pissed....she is likely a right wing Republican also....LOL!

Romney calls 'felony' remark 'beneath the dignity' of presidency

Fuzo,

Do not bite on this silliness in the media.

It's kiddy play.

I can't believe in this day and age and everything this country has went through since 2000 this kind of stuff still gets play. This isn't a left and right thing anymore, that has been made crystal clear. Yet, people continue to fall for the shell game and follow these midgets down the same path.

All I ask is why continue to help these phuqers perpetuate the fraud?

IML Gear Cream!
politics are a mockery and an insult to our country and it's citizens. it's a fucking reality television show at best, we have and will continue to pay dearly.

"I used to say that Politics is the second oldest profession [prostitution being the oldest], but I have come to realize that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
Ronald Reagan

anybody actually believe that if Romney is elected this country is gonna get better?

This isn't a left and right thing anymore, that has been made crystal clear. Yet, people continue to fall for the shell game and follow these midgets down the same path.

All I ask is why continue to help these phuqers perpetuate the fraud?

by admitting that the game is rigged then their party would also be culpable and their belief system does not allow them to accept that.

Obama is gonna crush Romney, unless we can break the 2 party system, its gonna be more of the same BS, this will be our fate.

source is fox news, they are no news all opinion. Fox is so full of lies that if the said a tsunami was heading my way I wouldnt move.

Fox News has led in the Nielson Ratings year after year (I believe close to 10 years) for the most watched cable news. I guess there's just so many uneducated, misinformed FOX viewers. :jerkit:

Look, in response to the original topic, David Axelrod understands that Barack Obama CAN'T run on his record over the past 4 years. His policies remain wildy unpopular among Americans. Axelrod knows that the Obama Campaign has to focus on Romney's record at Bain Capital, they have to focus on hollow rhetoric and they have to focus on social issues. All of these being issues that most polled voters aren't too concerned with.

American voters want to talk about jobs, the economy, and the reduction of government spending. All issues the Obama campaign wants to remain very distant from.

source is fox news, they are no news all opinion. Fox is so full of lies that if the said a tsunami was heading my way I wouldnt move.

All news is like opinionated. They can set a foundation, but then you have to do your own research. Why would you specificaly target Fox News when MSNBC is fucked up is hell. They have anchors getting fired and temporarily suspended for ethics violations and false reporting. Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell..come on, bro. They're all incredibly biased. IMO, more than Fox news ever is. Same goes for CNN, too. Anderson Their ratings are dropping faster than Obama's popularity.

Don't be like LAM and only target the GOP and Republicans but then offer no criticism whatsoever of the left.

I agree all news is opionated anymore, nobody is doing any groundwork or decent reporting anymore other than 60minutes which is still pretty decent. The OP linked fox news which IMO is all fluff no content all based on their coporate agenda.

IML Gear Cream!
All news is like opinionated. They can set a foundation, but then you have to do your own research. Why would you specificaly target Fox News when MSNBC is fucked up is hell. They have anchors getting fired and temporarily suspended for ethics violations and false reporting. Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell..come on, bro. They're all incredibly biased. IMO, more than Fox news ever is. Same goes for CNN, too. Anderson Their ratings are dropping faster than Obama's popularity.

Don't be like LAM and only target the GOP and Republicans but then offer no criticism whatsoever of the left.

the only thing you ever see me support is the dems economic policy I could care less about their motivation, etc. empirical data doesn't lie and everyone does better when the Dems are in the White House. of course the current economic situation is not normal by any means.

Look, in response to the original topic, David Axelrod understands that Barack Obama CAN'T run on his record over the past 4 years. His policies remain wildy unpopular among Americans. Axelrod knows that the Obama Campaign has to focus on Romney's record at Bain Capital, they have to focus on hollow rhetoric and they have to focus on social issues. All of these being issues that most polled voters aren't too concerned with.

American voters want to talk about jobs, the economy, and the reduction of government spending. All issues the Obama campaign wants to remain very distant from.

While I agree Obama is terrible, the Bain capital thing is a big deal. This guy made most of his fortune that he didn't inherit running a company that is a significant part of why we're in this mess. Do you really expect him to put forth any sort of policies that will correct this problem? Do you really think Mitt Romney is against the outsourcing of jobs or anything that is remotely for the middle class? Do we really need a more business-friendly environment? Maybe we should get rid of the minimum wage and just let people work for free, the job creators might start spending if they could pay 3 cents a day. All of those stubborn regulations are dragging them down. Let me tell you how this is going to go. The middle class isn't spending because they have no money, the job creators aren't spending because I don't why, maybe they need more. One of them has to start spending and the middle class can't, so the only way this mess is going to get fixed is either by Job Creators spending or .gov taking their money and re-distributing it. The only other option is bailing out main street, and we all know how likely that is to happen.

Romney created more jobs in Massachusetts than this president has created in the entire country.

Romney created more jobs in Massachusetts than this president has created in the entire country.

the last recession at the end of 2001 was different as it was caused by the dot.com bubble burst. capital took most of the losses from over-investment in technology, etc. it was also on the tail end of an 18 year economic expansion so the decline in GDP was minimal as were job losses, home wealth didn't even take a hit, etc. unemployment only increased by 2%.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/review/03/09/Kliesen.pdf

the recession of 2008 was actually 2 separate negative economic events - the housing asset bubble burst and then the bank collapse, which was the catalyst of the global recession. both labor and capital took it in the ass and this was after a very short and weak economic expansion. the tax cuts under GWB increased real GDP growth 16% in the 6 years after they were passed in comparison to the 26% of growth that was seen with Clinton's tax increases. recessions after short economic expansions are longer and harder.

the housing boom was manufactured purely by legislation and politics and not real income growth. financial deregulation opened up credit markets so consumers could continue debt fueled consumption and then the central bank jumped in to lower rates to all time lows which further increased the purchases of housing. by looking at the historical case-shiller index you can see the immediate impact that the change of capital gains had on housing when the Tay Payer Relief Act of 1997 was passed. the entire increase in real GDP growth from 2001 to when the bubble burst was from debt, trillions in home equity was pulled out to fuel consumption by the working class. unemployment hit a 16 year high and the total wealth of the working class was diminished by 40% while labors share of the national income was also at an all time low.

FRBSF Economic Letter: Gauging the Impact of the Great Recession (2011-21, 7/11/2011)

* minus the home wealth lost the US economy is exactly where it would have been more or less with out the manufactured housing boom. since debt was fueling consumption the pre-recession trends was unsustainable. 8% unemployment is the new standard from now on...

fox news has led in the nielson ratings year after year (i believe close to 10 years) for the most watched cable news. I guess there's just so many uneducated, misinformed fox viewers. :jerkit:

amen

Obama is gonna crush Romney, unless we can break the 2 party system, its gonna be more of the same BS, this will be our fate.

Your in for a big let down if you think Barry is going to win with the largest debt,unemployment high,housing sucks,taxes getting raised and nothing good is happening

Your in for a big let down if you think Barry is going to win with the largest debt,unemployment high,housing sucks,taxes getting raised and nothing good is happening

everybody with an IQ over 80 knows Obama was handed the worst economy since the Great Depression with the poorest labor force in 60 years. it will take decades to recover from the financial implications of the Bush admin.

the causes of every recession is different. since the 80's top down grants favored by those that follow milton friedman economic principles is what got the US economy into the shape it's in today.

Back