• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle on vacation ???

NoviceAAS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all, Im thinking Id like to get away in August but I'll still be on my AAS cycle and certainly my HGH. Normally when I travel it is out of the country (U.S. is home for me). Has anyone taken their gear with them on a plane ? Through customs ? Ultimately Im sure a week away without wouldnt be so bad, but if I thought I wouldnt get hassled for a couple of needles and a few amps of Test then Id rather bring it along. Good idea or too risky ?

I wouldn't risk it unless I had a script. Plus, if you are only going for a week the gear cycle would be ok but it might mess up the HGH cycle a little. How deep are you into cycle? Can you cut off early and cruise or are you dead in the middle?

I would mail it to your hotel bro don't bring it on plane inless you got a script, that could get really bad if they catch it

Ive got to check my calendar but I end a 16 week cycle late August. So going away mid august would be in one of the last weeks. Still though after the test is done I'll be continuing with HCG for post cycle, plus Im counting on the HGH to help post cycle too.
No no scrip for this so I guess it would be better to interupt the cycle for a few days than possibly longer in some detention cell.

chucky1
I would mail it to your hotel bro don't bring it on plane inless you got a script, that could get really bad if they catch it

I agree with chucky1.:winkfinger: You don't wanna be the guy that gets caught trying to board a plane with nonprescription gear. I'm not sure what they would do to you but I bet it isn't good bro.

just bang a shitload of test before you leave, yoiu will be fine.

Back