• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren dosage

slanginmetal1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 28 yrs old 5'11 and 235 pounds - solid legs and chest, ive got a beer belly and im trying to lean out my chest, arms and back. Ive been taking 200 mg of tren a week, 5 clen pills, and 100 mg of winny every other day for 2 weeks. Dropped some wait and toned up my chest and arms decent, what is the best dosage to get it right?

Im 28 yrs old 5'11 and 235 pounds - solid legs and chest, ive got a beer belly and im trying to lean out my chest, arms and back. Ive been taking 200 mg of tren a week, 5 clen pills, and 100 mg of winny every other day for 2 weeks. Dropped some wait and toned up my chest and arms decent, what is the best dosage to get it right?

stop until you know what you're doing, seriously.

Another person who thinks a physique comes from a vial and/or a pill. :nope:

What type of trenbolone are you taking, what made you think it was a good idea to cycle winstrol for two weeks, and when did "pills" become a standard unit of measurement?

You should take Jimmyusa's advice. Seriously.

im 28 yrs old 5'11 and 235 pounds - solid legs and chest, ive got a beer belly and im trying to lean out my chest, arms and back. Ive been taking 200 mg of tren a week, 5 clen pills, and 100 mg of winny every other day for 2 weeks. Dropped some wait and toned up my chest and arms decent, what is the best dosage to get it right?
diet...

Diet...

Diet...

clean diet,quit drinking,cardio,,then maybe think about hitting it hard..

Ive been hittin it hard for 2 years just straight protein and amino acids but I have a nasty beer habit so I know im spinning wheels. I eat good. Whats the right way to do it JimmyUsa?

Tren A 100mg every 3 days , 10mg of clen a day, and 100mg of winny eod - good diet, lots of raquetball and swimming - am i making the right moves?

DIET or lazy?

everyones different as far as aas is concerned so you might be fine as far as trying to maintain/gain muscle but you must clean up your diet and step up cardio to lose fat and see the muscle your gaining underneath the fat. Cardio and diet will drastically improve your physique without even touching gear, but since you are using don't waste your money by having layer of fat over your muscles, I've been guilty of this myself so I can't say anything but DIET AND CARDIO.

lmao, small beer belly not get in my belly beer belly - im just trying to find out if ive got the right combo or not and if theres a better way to do it - i know diet is key, i know cardio is key, but im trying to get info on what my preworkouts -

The proper way of doing it is by dropping "weight"

Please tell me English is not your first language because all of your posts have made me lose faith in the American education system if you are from this country and got past the third grade.

thats called predictive text - didnt know my english teacher was reading this - now i know

Ive been hittin it hard for 2 years just straight protein and amino acids but I have a nasty beer habit so I know im spinning wheels. I eat good. Whats the right way to do it JimmyUsa?

starts with your nutrition, ends with nutrition protein is essential, so are crabs and good fat. as you track them you'll learn what you need to maintain VS what you need to grow, get leaner, or hire a local nutritionist to help you save time. Internet is also a great way to learn how to eat, and it's free. No fad diets, EAT REAL WHOLE FOOD.

hydrate everyday, don't drink beer (occasional one or two is fine) and expect to get lean, use organ support everyday.
log your calories everyday, fitday.com is easy and free, will help you tremendously.
workout 4-6 days per week, depends on your desired split.
DO CARDIO in the morning and after you WO. you don't have to kill yourself either

following these steps you can drop all of what you're doing.

get some test E, or prop and follow these steps^^^ you'll know then if you want to go to the next level, my bet is you'll be very satisfied

relax and enjoy the ride:)

one more thing, gear and gym, thats the easy part.
nutrition everyday, thats where, dedication, desire and conviction come into play. you will find out how bad you want to reach your goals at this point. It won't take you 2 years either.

Last edited:
I hope he means 10mcg, which is not much clen

IML Gear Cream!
So let me get this straight. Ur running tren and winny with no test base and prolly no ai or anything to control your prolactin sides? Enjoy that. My advice if u wanna continue. Get some test prop run 50mg Ed get some aromasin run 12.5ed and some caber so u don't end up with bitch tits that are leaking and ur dick doesn't go Mia on you. Also look into ur pct. clomid and aromasin. Take a peak at the stickys at the top of the page otherwise ur gonna fuck urself up bad

So let me get this straight. Ur running tren and winny with no test base and prolly no ai or anything to control your prolactin sides? Enjoy that. My advice if u wanna continue. Get some test prop run 50mg Ed get some aromasin run 12.5ed and some caber so u don't end up with bitch tits that are leaking and ur dick doesn't go Mia on you. Also look into ur pct. clomid and aromasin. Take a peak at the stickys at the top of the page otherwise ur gonna fuck urself up bad
This. Stop immediately. Today. You have no clue what you are doing, and you are going to be sorry.
Post up your real diet (not "protein and amino acids" or "clean"). Put down everything you ate and drank yesterday and today.
Post up your workout, including cardio (stating specifically what you did for cardio).
Stop the beer today. Immediately.

good stuff, thats what im looking for longworth, jimmyusa. malfeasance - yesterday i started the morning with a meal replacement shake - 300 calories, 20g sugar, 12 grams protein, and 200z of water - I worked my 3 stations of biceps and 3 stations of back. 45 mins of non stop raquetball ( my shirt weighed a good 1lb of sweat afer) I had another shake postwork out 42g of protein 300 calories 28g sugar. 3 hours later I ate a wheat and turkey sandwhich with pickels light mustard and tomatoes. 3 hours later I ate grilled chicken, black beans and small amount of rice and water. At 645p I ate 2 cod fillets and green beans, sweet tea. Woke up same shake, I worked 3 stations of chest, 2 tri, 3 shoulders and another 30 -45 raquetball. I ate a grilled chicken sandwhich on wheat with one slice of cheese and here I am...

Monday I worked Legs hardcore about 6 stations and a good 45 minutes of painful raquetball - I always do my cardio after is that ok?

good stuff, thats what im looking for longworth, jimmyusa. malfeasance - yesterday i started the morning with a meal replacement shake - 300 calories, 20g sugar, 12 grams protein, and 200z of water - I worked my 3 stations of biceps and 3 stations of back. 45 mins of non stop raquetball ( my shirt weighed a good 1lb of sweat afer) I had another shake postwork out 42g of protein 300 calories 28g sugar. 3 hours later I ate a wheat and turkey sandwhich with pickels light mustard and tomatoes. 3 hours later I ate grilled chicken, black beans and small amount of rice and water. At 645p I ate 2 cod fillets and green beans, sweet tea. Woke up same shake, I worked 3 stations of chest, 2 tri, 3 shoulders and another 30 -45 raquetball. I ate a grilled chicken sandwhich on wheat with one slice of cheese and here I am...

very good. continue to make quality changes as you move forward and are ready for them, attaining a healthy lifestyle is what gets your fitness goals achieved. As you log calories make your changes as needed, ie... 1 gram of protein per lb of lbm is a great start, keep you carbs lower than your protein for starters. eat the larger portion of carbs prior to WO. eat less carbs on off days.
This is a good start for now, start gaining knowledge on nutrition, there's plenty of it here, over time your new knowledge and hard work will get you there.

I'm not even sure why you are taking these drugs in the first place? You can attain most of your goals with consistent nutrition and training. Supplements are for enhancing your body not building it from the ground up.

Ive got a good build like i said in my initial post, solid sculpted legs, above average chest, above average back, nice triceps - im looking to enhance not start from the ground up and I waited until i was able to consistently work out at least 4 days a week for 2 years - like the input though

Ive got a good build like i said in my initial post, solid sculpted legs, above average chest, above average back, nice triceps - im looking to enhance not start from the ground up and I waited until i was able to consistently work out at least 4 days a week for 2 years - like the input though

use test only for 8-10 wks 450mgs per week you'll see some "major difference" you'll want to use something like arimidex or formeron, either are good in my opinion, opinions may vary, do some reading.

Stop taking steroids. Keep them in your closet or under your bed. Learn how to do this without them, then learn how to use them, then take them. You will benefit much more from them. This is a waste. You're drinking, eating like a bird, and all of your exercises are on machines. Save steroids for a time where you know how to do everything else properly and then they will actually help.

The proper way of doing it is by dropping "weight"

Please tell me English is not your first language because all of your posts have made me lose faith in the American education system if you are from this country and got past the third grade.

If OP warrants a failing grade in Language Arts, you're deserving of no greater than a D. Next time you feel compelled to lambaste another individual's English, be damn certain you conform to the most basic tenets of punctuation.

Back