• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Formeron Question

kwantz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey

im currently on 1 gram of test per week, and 750mg of tren enth.

I started formeron 4 days ago, doing 6 pumps a day, until I drop some of the bloat. So far no joint pain at all.
Im finding though after I rub it on, i get pretty hot and sweaty for a few minutes. Is this normal?
Also the last 2 days I have been getting a bit of a headache (not a massive headache or anything, just a light one which is hardly noticeable)
could this be from the formeron? I also started liv52 4 days ago as well. Would that have caused this?

oh and one more thing, the last day and a half I have had the pasties constatnly (cotton mouth) doesnt matter how much I drink im still thirsty.

Hey

im currently on 1 gram of test per week, and 750mg of tren enth.

I started formeron 4 days ago, doing 6 pumps a day, until I drop some of the bloat. So far no joint pain at all.
Im finding though after I rub it on, i get pretty hot and sweaty for a few minutes. Is this normal?
Also the last 2 days I have been getting a bit of a headache (not a massive headache or anything, just a light one which is hardly noticeable)
could this be from the formeron? I also started liv52 4 days ago as well. Would that have caused this?

oh and one more thing, the last day and a half I have had the pasties constatnly (cotton mouth) doesnt matter how much I drink im still thirsty.

I haven't ever experienced that sort of thing from formeron. I would guess that the sweating is related to that nice hefty tren and test dose. Are you sure it is tied to the formeron application? Also, the "pasties" and the headache just make me think you are a little dehydrated.

SOunds like your dehydrated and beginning to have sides from the tren.
I would not expect joint pain in 4 days or really at all if your running a gram of test.
Some people do report a sort of androgen like rush after application so this could be the warmness your describing.

I doubt its related to the headache. Have you taken your blood pressure lately?
At those doses its going to go up pretty much for certain and this can cause headaches and other things that are not too good.
Go take your BP

Get a gallon water in per day.

Also you may want to get some prolactrone for prolactin sides.
At 750mg youll likely need it.

^^^^^ and there is your answer bro

I would not expect joint pain in 4 days or really at all if your running a gram of test.
Some people do report a sort of androgen like rush after application so this could be the warmness your describing.

At those doses its going to go up pretty much for certain and this can cause headaches and other things that are not too good.
Go take your BP

would you honestly say prolactrone is better than caber? im only asking cuz ive seen much input for formeron but not as much for prolactrone so i was just wondering...thinking about running some deca soon

would you honestly say prolactrone is better than caber? im only asking cuz ive seen much input for formeron but not as much for prolactrone so i was just wondering...thinking about running some deca soon

Prolactrone is actually quite new. It was just recently released so there are most likely very few reviews on the product. I am sure it is as effective as the other products, as the brand seems to speak for itself.

750mg of tren =

man-boobs.jpg

You'll def need some caber to help reduce your chances of lactating and prolactin related gyno!!

I think the headaches was weather related... its been humid as fuck and rainy the last few days, today and yesterday really had nothing...

but the warm sweaty rush a minute or two after I apply the formeron haha still happens,, I dont mind it though, goes away.

I can honestly say I would use Prolactrone before I would use Caber.
I know Prolactrone works very well even at high doses of Tren and deca.
I know that there were NO side effects noted in testing and we had about 6 people test it.

Every person used Caber in previous tren or deca cycles.
ALL agree they would now prefer Prolactrone.

Prolactrone uses the same ingredients as does certain medications intended to elevate Dopamine.
When dopamine goes up prolactin goes down.

Our ingredients are of the highest quality.
Most companies that use Ldopa use 15-25% extracts. Ours is 99%
We also include a high dose per cap of the extract as well as a decarboxylase inhibitor and a COMT inhibitor to aid in absorption and to decrease peripheral conversion of LDOPA to dopamine outside the brain.

Its a very strong product which is why I stress to NOT go over the recommended doses.

Prolacterone is much more effective then caber in my opinion and with the issues some research companies are having is a much safer product to use as well.

IML Gear Cream!
I trust the Black Lion Research Products. I would use Prolactrone or Formeron before any research chem . If for some reason one of them doesn't work then I would seek out a research chem as a last effort. I have been using the Formeron since it became available and love it. To the OP that is a pretty high dose of Formeron IMO even at your dose at least for me it would be. I have never used more than two pumps a day with Formeron and have run a couple cycles and TRT with it. I have had zero estrogen related side effects and I posted blood work from when I was on a trt dose of Test which showed my estradiol was in the range it should of been in. Prolactrone I have not used but I know that so far I have only received positive feedback. No reason not to give it a chance before risking your money on a research chem.

I posted blood work from when I was on a trt dose of Test which showed my estradiol was in the range it should of been in.

Shouldn't your estradiol be in the normal range while on TRT anyway?

My concern with Formeron is that its supposed to be a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor too... DHT inhibitors kill my libido and studies are showing they can do permanent damage.

============
Anyone use this while on TRT and notice any libido improvements or issues...or just use Formeron alone to increase test levels?

Thanks

Go take your BP

Thanks brundel.I was going to run tren at the end of my next cycle and now I will try prolactrone instead of research chems.

My concern with Formeron is that its supposed to be a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor too... DHT inhibitors kill my libido and studies are showing they can do permanent damage.

============
Anyone use this while on TRT and notice any libido improvements or issues...or just use Formeron alone to increase test levels?

Thanks

The 5-AR potential of Formeron is very low.
If your on 200mg of test your estrogen levels as well as test levels will likely be slightly elevated above normal human ranges.
In his test results his test was above normal and his estro was mid normal range.

There is a guy whos test levels were in the 80-100 range and after 6 days on Formeron it went up to 700.
his free test also was 100point above human normal.

Heres his Bloodwork.

6f4kmg.jpg

============

Thanks

Yes Ideally you do want your Estradiol to be normal when on TRT which is why many guys who are at the high range of TRT dosing (200mg/wk) get prescribed and AI like Arimidex . Last time I had checked my levels while on TRT without an AI I was in the high 50's I believe it was 58 at the time. Shortly after this blood test I started using Formeron. I ran a cycle while running just Formeron as my AI then transitioned back onto TRT then waited a few weeks for things to stabilize. Once it had be a few weeks (5 wks if my memory is correct) at 200mg/wk then I got my blood drawn. My estradiol came back in normal range and it had been about 24 hrs since last application. Formeron works! Anyone with doubts should run it as their on cycle AI and get blood work.

Back