• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

******* awesome!!!

^^^^ Authorities in central Florida say two men were trying to rob an Internet cafe when a 71-year-old patron began shooting his own gun, wounding the suspects. (July 18)

Fantastic. :D Glad no one was injured. Well, other than the two thief wannabes.

71-Year-Old Man Shoots Would-Be Robbers at Ocala Internet Cafe: Authorities

Two teens tried to rob customers inside, but Samuel Williams fought back

By Christina Hernandez, July 18, 2012

Surveillance cameras captured a botched robbery that ended with both of the armed men shot. It wasn't what they expected when they walked into an Ocala Internet cafe Friday night.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office said the two teens tried to rob the customers inside, but one man wasn't having it. In the video, you can see 71-year-old Samuel Williams fighting back.

"This guy kept popping. He didn't stop," one witness who didn't want to be named said. "He just kept popping, so I think he shot both of them and then they managed to get out of the door and started scrambling out the door, but we were so shocked. It happened so fast that we couldn't hardly move."

Williams was one of about 30 customers in the Palm Internet Cafe when the two suspects walked in. Because of him, everyone inside was safe. Those armed teens, one with a gun and one with a bat, were chased out the door. Both of them were shot.

"After he started firing, they took off," sheriff's office spokesman Judge Cochran said. "They fell on top of each other trying to get out of the cafe."

Davis Dawkins, 19, and Duwayne Henderson, 19, stopped by the hospital on their way to jail.

Both face charges of attempted robbery with a firearm and felony criminal mischief. Dawkins was released from jail Sunday on $11,000 bond, while Henderson was released Tuesday on $31,000 bond, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's office said Samuel Williams has a concealed weapons permit, and will most likely not face charges thanks to Florida's Stand Your Ground law.

From 71-Year-Old Man Shoots Would-Be Robbers at Ocala Internet Cafe: Authorities | NBC 6 South Florida

the cafe should at least pay for his ammo

That's what I told my wife. If they were to take these punks out back, put a Hornady XTP .45 round right behind the temperal lobe (and broadcast it live) I doubt many others would follow in their footsteps. :coffee:

Old guy doing good work. Should give him a reward.

If that old white man had been a young black male the cops would be harassing him and holding him while they checked his gun liscense and registration. :coffee:

Also, once he brandished his weapon and the robbers retreated and started running, he then became the aggressor by continuing to shoot at two people who were trying to get away, and he should be charged as such IMO.

My friend was charged with attempted murder for a similar situation because the guy trying to rob him had entry wounds on his back. This old impotent motherfucker will probably get a medal of honor.

Gotta hand it to that GEEZER...... he did what needed to be done.
:paddle:

[maybe on TRT, possible IM member]

Now we know why jag hasn't. Been around..

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah, everyone in this thread will be negged for showing support for attempted murder and a possible hate crime, judging by the fact that most old white men are racist to begin with, and he was trying to shoot two people in the back who were obviously trying desperately to escape. If this old fuck isn't charged by the end of the week I am going down to Florida to visit a couple pain clinics and also raise hell.

Also, once he brandished his weapon and the robbers retreated and started running, he then became the aggressor by continuing to shoot at two people who were trying to get away, and he should be charged as such IMO.

My friend was charged with attempted murder for a similar situation because the guy trying to rob him had entry wounds on his back. This old impotent motherfucker will probably get a medal of honor.

1) Your friend shouldn't have been charged if it was truly a similar situation.

2) God bless the 71-year-old for being the aggressor and protecting his fellow cafe patrons.

(snip) The sheriff's office said Samuel Williams has a concealed weapons permit, and will most likely not face charges thanks to Florida's Stand Your Ground law. (snip)

Ever seen the video when the guy tries to rob the gas station? Only problem was that there was an 80 yr old ex navy gold glove boxer checking out. He boxed the fucking punk over the candy display and out cold.. Good shit

Oh yeah, everyone in this thread will be negged for showing support for attempted murder and a possible hate crime, judging by the fact that most old white men are racist to begin with, and he was trying to shoot two people in the back who were obviously trying desperately to escape. If this old fuck isn't charged by the end of the week I am going down to Florida to visit a couple pain clinics and also raise hell.

And that's total bullshit, too. This is not a hate crime.

hate crime noun

Definition of HATE CRIME: any of various crimes (as assault or defacement of property) when motivated by hostility to the victim as a member of a group (as one based on color, creed, gender, or sexual orientation)

From Hate crime - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The old man was motivated by hostility to the victim as a member of a group, but not one based on color, creed, gender, or sexual orientation. Rather the group was that of two jerks trying to rob people who would offer little resistance. Well, boo hoo for them that they picked the wrong cafe.

Hey Diesel, are you black?

Didn't anyone tell you that white is right?

DRSE just found a new member :coffee:

Hey Diesel, are you black?

Didn't anyone tell you that white is right?

This isn't about black or white but about would-be robbers who got the surprise of their lives.

I wonder if they'll try that stunt again.

This isn't about black or white but about would-be robbers who got the surprise of their lives.

I wonder if they'll try that stunt again.

That's what I thought, but big D had to go all militant. Sooo I felt like fuckin with him a Lil.

IML Gear Cream!
hmmm hate crime... i'm all for law abiding citizens showing hate to criminals. old man needs a bigger gun.

Only black from the waist down, but I'm more trying to bring awareness to the rampant age discrimination going on in America today. I, as a tax-paying, ass-kissing 22 year old, get pulled over once a week for tinted windows and loud music and searched about 1 out of every 4/5 times, while this senile 70 something gets martyred for attempted murder.

Only black from the waist down, but I'm more trying to bring awareness to the rampant age discrimination going on in America today. I, as a tax-paying, ass-kissing 22 year old, get pulled over once a week for tinted windows and loud music and searched about 1 out of every 4/5 times, while this senile 70 something gets martyred for attempted murder.

I'm pretty sure you want a different word there.

And for someone protesting age discrimination, it's odd that you'd call the old man senile without knowing anything about him other than he's a half decent shot.

St. Louis, MO? Is your tint legal?

"35% + or - 3% is legal in MO without a doctor's note," according to teh Interwebz.

More @ What's the window tint laws in MO? (Kansas City, St. Louis: inspector, taxes) - City-Data Forum

And turn your stereo down if you don't want to be harassed.

oh yeah, everyone in this thread will be negged for showing support for attempted murder and a possible hate crime, judging by the fact that most old white men are racist to begin with, and he was trying to shoot two people in the back who were obviously trying desperately to escape. If this old fuck isn't charged by the end of the week i am going down to florida to visit a couple pain clinics and also raise hell.

get off my lawn!

whats that mean, your a sagger and were ugly shoes?

I live on the IL side of the city. We have shittier laws and less development. Cigs, alcohol, gas, and just about everything else costs a lot more here than in MO, we have no concealed carry, and our state is just generally in the shitter.

And I didn't pay 3 grand for my stereo in a car that cost 7 to have a hint of backround noise. Fuck the po-lice.

And you're god damn right I sag my dickies and wear chucks. I couldn't fit most of my pants over my massive and shredded glutes and hips anyway. In the words of Plies, "I let my pants hang low. I'm from the hood and that's how shit go."

Oh, and my shit is 15% all the way around. 35% doesn't do any good to hide my illegal activities, and I figured 5% would draw too much heat, but I might as well have just gotten the 5. So I'm still illegal in MO, but I never get fucked with over there.

wow, just fucking wow.
Didn't your parents teach you to " respect your elders"

Refering to an old man (that may have saved lives, by risking his own during a crime) as "old impotent motherfucker" "this old fuck" and then claiming "most old white men are racist" and then writing comments with innuendo of hunting this man down by the end of the week to bring harm to him, leaves us, the readers to draw one conclusion by your own hand.

You are an idiot, punk kid, who bitches like a lil girl (on the internet) when he gets pulled over by the police for his illegal window tint, loud rap music and pants hanging around his ass like a low life convict wigger wanna be thug.

Society is at its wits end with punks acting like bad asses, who have no respect for others, no clue of common courtesy, respect, honesty, integrity, character, but only evil thoughts all the time and how to get ahead at the cost of whoever or whatever stands in their way. Hence, the reason the man was brave enough to draw his weapon and fire.
He deserves a medal!

Furthermore, you base all your misplaced "E" anger on a situation that has nothing to do with this man, the crime he foiled, or the assholes he shot at...
what exactly are you wanting to make us aware of ?

Bottom line... If the criminals weren't committing "armed robbery" to begin with, they wouldn't have gotten shot at, right?

I could go on, but, I made my point.

Back