• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Week 2 of deca

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Never did deca before so really don't know what to expect when it does kick. I am on week 2 so when does it kick? What results when it does?

how much are you using per week? are you using anything else? results always depend on your nutrition plan first.

Strength through the roof if dose is high enough. End of Week 4 onwards. You'll prolly look like a balloon too, gave me moon face. Yr joints will feel great too.

Strength through the roof if dose is high enough. End of Week 4 onwards. You'll prolly look like a balloon too, gave me moon face. Yr joints will feel great too.

This. Also, prepare for a more difficult recovery than you may have previously experienced.

4-5 weeks in and you'll feel it. Do you have anything to combat the progesterone sides if they were to appear?

4-5 weeks. makes you blow up (waterhead). Good strenght and gains. I prefer npp.

do some test with the deca, should feel it in 4 to 5 weeks

This is beyond true... deca made my dick quit working for a long, long time!

How long? Been 4 months off and I'm still not the same. The shutdown from deca is like nothing I've experienced, I don't even want to cycle again because of it.

IML Gear Cream!
I got caber on hand and formeron also.
300 a week of deca
300 a week of test e
50 eod of test p for now

Since the only difference is the ester, what practical difference does it make (other than that it clears your system faster?) Is the recovery easier with NPP?

It doesn't make my head swell up like a balloon and yes the recovery is much easier.
That doesn't mean it would work the same way for you as it does me. Most bro's I knoe prefer npp over deca any day of the week.

300 a week of deca
300 a week of test e
50 eod of test p for now
I dont know if formeron doesnt work for everyone, but my estro was sky high and now I got gyno. get some letro.

300 a week of deca
300 a week of test e
50 eod of test p for now

Great cycle, imo...simple and low dosage, is it your first?
You should gain considerable size and strength if your macros are in order, dosages aren't high enough to cause any unwanted swelling if you're eating clean.

I suggest fitday.com IF you're not already tracking them, it's user friendly and free. Enjoy:)

It doesn't make my head swell up like a balloon and yes the recovery is much easier.
That doesn't mean it would work the same way for you as it does me. Most bro's I knoe prefer npp over deca any day of the week.

Thanks. I'll give it a try in the future. I hated the way Deca shut me down for so long, but I loved the effect on my joints.

My test level

Performing Location Name/Address:

Lab Test: Testosterone
Lab Type: Chemistry/Hematology Ordering
Provider:
Specimen: Serum Ordering
Date/Time Collected: 03 Jul 2012 @ 1204

Test Name Result Units Reference Status Performing
Range Location
TESTOSTERONE 3050 High ng/dl (213-849) Final
Medical Center
Interpretation: Reference Range
Male: 213-849 ng/dl
Female: 6-77 ng/dl

IML Gear Cream!
I've ran both Deca and NPP in the past. I defffff prefer NPP. Kicks in much faster and didn't notice as much bloat despite my NPP dose being higher (Ran deca at 450mgs EW, then NPP at 525mgs EW next bulk.

I'm currently cutting on Prop and Tren Ace, but this winter my bulk will be Test E and NPP at 875/525mgs respectively.

Last edited:
I've ran both Deca and NPP in the past. I defffff prefer NPP. Kicks in much faster and didn't notice as much bloat despite my NPP dose being higher (Ran deca at 450mgs EW, then NPP at 525mgs EW next bulk.

I'm currently cutting on Prop and Tren Ace, but this winter my bulk will be Test E and NPP at 875/525mgs respectively.

Nice

Deca seems to have some some good properties, but all the shutdown talk has kept me away.

Awesome drt can't wait to see you explode I think I will be running deca for the first go soon!

Hyp!

This. Also, prepare for a more difficult recovery than you may have previously experienced.

This is beyond true... deca made my dick quit working for a long, long time!

I feel your pain bros

I was running 750mg Test and 400mg Deca ew, stopped deca at week 14 and test at week 16, to allow more time for deca to clear and avoid libido problems. Did not work, I was unable to have sex for at least 3 months after my last deca shot.

My advice to the OP is to use your 1st vial and replace it with NPP for the rest of your cycle.

Back