• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some loggers

OrbitNutrition

orbitnutrition.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got two bottles to get some logs done on this product Orbit Nutrition - Andro Factory Bulk-Up Cheap!

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps .

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

I will say this right now, if you do not have anything constructive or putting in a app do not post in the this thread. Thank you.

Got two bottles to get some logs done on this product Orbit Nutrition - Andro Factory Bulk-Up Cheap!

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps .

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

I would love to run a log, I was actually going to post a log for my AndroLean recomp but I only have enough money for 1 bottle or 4 weeks. I was going to stack it with OstaRX

1) 25 6'1" 207 lbs roughly 17% BF
2) Male
3) I have not used any Andro series products but have used 7keto DHEA on a cut before, didnt really notice any effect
4) Ill update the log after every lift day, so yes 4x a week
5) OstaRX
6) Recomp, keep it 50% carbs 30% protein 20% fat, may lower carbs on the weekends. 3000 cals/day
7) Yes, ill be brutally honest.
8) Not sure what you mean but its Mon- Chest and Bis, Tues- Legs and Abs, Wed- rest, Thur- Shoulders and Tris, Fri- Back, forearms and abs. I also do HIIT M & F, and moderate intensity cardio T & Th
9) Ill update with photos every Mon update
10) no previous logs

:winkfinger:

P.S. Would it matter if I wanted to run 4 weeks of Osta/AndroLean prior, then jump right into 8 weeks of this? not sure how prompt you want the log to begin

Last edited:
Thats all this industry is for the most part is copies of another product or a mix of products that other companies came out with, so this is no different.

Well at least they put up products for logs on IM. I'll give them that.
You should have at least one regular from the anabolic section log this product. Plenty of volunteers there would love too.

what's in it ?

1.) How old are you? - 26
2.) Male or Female? - Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? - currently on halo extreme
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - yep
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? - everyday supps when I finish this current cycle of course
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? - Always lean bulking
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? - yes thats the best way to log something
8.) Please state your training style. - Chrest/Tris, Back/Bis, Legs, Shoulders/Calves.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? - yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. - I got a log on here in the AAS Journals and Logs sections and did a few on anabolic minds

IML Gear Cream!
I'd do it.

1.) How old are you? -34
2.) Male or Female? -Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? -I did one cycle of Halo Extreme and am currently on Cyanostane
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? -Absolutely. More if you'd like.
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Just multi-vitamins, Liver compounds (Milk thistle, etc), and Protein Powder
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? -I' ve only been training for about 6 months. Leaning out while putting on some muscle. Closer to cutting than bulking though.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? -Of course.
8.) Please state your training style. -Tues Legs and Abs, Thurs Back, Sat Chest and Tris, Sun Bis and Shoulders
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes. If your product works, they could be dramatic, since I'm still overweight.
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. -This would be my first if I'm chosen. thanks for the consideration.

Orbit...where'd you go!

Lurking while its the weekend. Will be posting more tomorrow.

Wicked deal here by Orbit and nice to see log oppts! Don't let this one pass you by!

Lets see some more applicants in here guys! This is an awesome chance!

I'm down!
I'm eating lo carb high protein trying to stay lean and bulk!
I have run logs before, I like the motivation!
So throw my name in the bucket

Hyp!

Hopefully we get some nice detailed logs out of this. Looking forward to seeing some people do work! :D

I have logged and can and will do before and after pics! Tap on my avatar and. Heck out my Lappie log!

Hyp!

IML Gear Cream!
1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? A solid diet and hardcore training!
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? I will be eating to bulk
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. 3 day split. Currently doing 4-6 sets of each exercise - ramping sets.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any n/a

Need these two guys to send me their shipping info please, also include a name so we dont have to use your screen name :D

Illkid
Bonesaw

Bonesaw has declined his bottle due to not being able to log it for 4 weeks, which is very respectable on his part.

So with that being said AugustWest send me your address.

Congrats guys

Back