• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuckin Army Faggots

Great. Then you come home to a very ungreatful nation who can give a fuck about your sacrifices, just as long as we vote the black man out.

And I'm just a Staff NCO.

Fuck you too, sir.

negged. your obvious disdain for our military,

Handjob...let me know after you give up a bodypart....an arm, leg ,maybe both....eyes , mind .....something !!!!!!!!!!! Your're talking about young people getting fucked up trying to do what they believe is right............

we have to all be sensitive and understanding in this modern.............yeah fuck it, it IS hard to do

I know somebody who is actually stationed there. I'll see if he can clarify things for us...

Handjob...let me know after you give up a bodypart....an arm, leg ,maybe both....eyes , mind .....something !!!!!!!!!!! Your're talking about young people getting fucked up trying to do what they believe is right............

With my wife being in the AF and working in the hospital, I was taken away at how many young American's have "lost" legs, arms, even both doing what they believe in. I hope I never get used to seeing those people. People need to be reminded about what really happens beyond their driveway...

The sad thing is coming from a soldier, spoof or not a lot of what that person said is true in that article

- SHREK

?Don?t get me wrong here. Many of you will actually go fight and engage the enemy in close combat. For that I salute you. It takes a hard motherfucker to go kill people you?ve never met just because we say so.?'

lol this was spot on

Negged for slamming the armed forces.

Read this bullshit

General

I'll be waiting for all you army bois to come to the rescue.
first of all, thats BS. Secondly a General wouldnt know anything about facing the enemy, they sit in a comfortable headquarters with air conditioning, hot meals, and hot secretarys. Third NEGGED for talking shit on our troops!

first of all, thats BS. Secondly a General wouldnt know anything about facing the enemy, they sit in a comfortable headquarters with air conditioning, hot meals, and hot secretarys. Third NEGGED for talking shit on our troops!

Repped for droppin' da hammer on that twin chin.

cool hand just needs to post a thread about beating up old people and i guess he can say hes offended everyone today lol

Negged! With dumb asses like this, I don't know how much longer this country will be free.

IML Gear Cream!
It is fake. He hasn't been the commanding general for a month. He was nominated for 3rd star. Shoot me a pm and I will give more info.

I agree with you, but I do not know what Generals you know, but when I was in Iraq general petraeus and general odierno both constantly left the wire for public relations and to support the mission. At one point general petraeus left the fob with no IBA to prove a point he was making a difference. Not to mention he was one of the most wanted people on the terrorist list to kill and he had the balls to do that. Much respect.

so is this or is this no true?!?!?!

Messed up!

No man its not. Look at the date. He has been gone over a month already. Also it says graduation for new recruits when everyone to the left of him were drill sergeants and black berets. Lol.

Hahahahahahahaha

Its the armed services version of the onion.

Lang...I knew a Ssgt Lang when I was in the army. One of the best combat squad leaders I had the privilege of serving with. He didn't have the body in your avi though.

That's because you just become a general when you join the army.

its not true, dufflebag post made up stories

LOL! Fact is, thats not how a general would address soldiers anywhere. Except Patton, maybe.

Back