• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am too jacked to rent tuxedos.

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had to get fitted for a tux today for my homeboy's wedding and they didn't have anything to rent that would fit my massive proportions. This dude tried to get me to buy a tux that he could make fit right, but I ain't got it like that, so I went with one that is restricting through the chest and shoulders, but still way loose through the stomache.

BTW,

chest - 44 in.
waist - 34 in.
neck - 17.5 in.

This sucks because my waist was 32 before I started this cycle, but even being fat I am too jacked and V-shaped for a tux.

I ran into the same problem last year. They move the buttons on the rental tux as much as they could, but for the coat to fit my chest, it was too large in the stomach and too long. Looked funny so I only wore it for the wedding ceremony lol.

Size 50 when I got married.

TUXEDO BODY TATTOO........ You'll never need another tux
:winkfinger:

I wore a 52 regular at my wedding.. My neck was enormous playing college football at the time.. I think my neck size was a 21 "/

Find somewhere that has "athletic cut" tuxedos. They're all about the v taper

get a tailor to make them, u can get beautiful stuff here in sydney around 1500-1800, im talking 3 fittings, really good stuff, im sure wherever u are its possible, ive had several tuxs and suits done here
hk if ur passing by, they have some great indian tailors there, but avoid the ones who glue in linings in. The ones i had done in HK ranged from 900-3200 usd

tuxedo panties 12.99 0n amazon

Attachments

• 81elQqIVpyL._SL1500_[1].jpg
    81elQqIVpyL._SL1500_[1].jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 19
You guys are crazy. 3 racks for a tux? I was pissed off that I had to drop $176 on this thing.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys are crazy. 3 racks for a tux? I was pissed off that I had to drop $176 on this thing.

Lol i rent dem bitches for like 80 bucks when I need them lol.

I usually end up paying for missing shit though or comit or piss stains on them but that's to be expected because if you wear a tux you better be puttin away copious amount of tequila!

^^^tranny piss and semen, we know how you like to party

Go to studio suits dot com.

Via the magic of cheap child labour, those curry munchers will tailor your suits n shirts :thumb:

Lol i rent dem bitches for like 80 bucks when I need them lol.

I usually end up paying for missing shit though or comit or piss stains on them but that's to be expected because if you wear a tux you better be puttin away copious amount of tequila!

This is a sober wedding :jerkit:

My friends aren't near as fun as they used to be.

You can get one custom tailored online for under $350. Pays for itself after 3-4 uses, and you'll look better than anyone there (because it's actually tailored to fit your body measurements.)

I have the same prob with t shirts. If they fit my chest right and shoulders there wide as fuck at the bottom. Most of them end up too short in the back because of my shoulders

I have the same prob with t shirts. If they fit my chest right and shoulders there wide as fuck at the bottom. Most of them end up too short in the back because of my shoulders

Affliction and Obey t-shirts tend to form fit pretty well. Jordan t-shirts too.

Affliction and Obey t-shirts tend to form fit pretty well. Jordan t-shirts too.

Affliction shirts are perhaps the most retarded fucking articles of clothing I've ever seen. I feel like all the young people have pretty much realized that, too, which is why the only guys wearing Affliction in 2012 are fucking old morons trying to feel like they're 23 again.

Try the Tshirts at Tilly's, if you have a store in your area. they seem to fit the more athletic guys better. Also, if you have the balls, try Express Men. I know all the clerks are flamers, but if you can find a large or extra large, they fit well across the shoulders and chest.

IML Gear Cream!
Affliction shirts are perhaps the most retarded fucking articles of clothing I've ever seen. I feel like all the young people have pretty much realized that, too, which is why the only guys wearing Affliction in 2012 are fucking old morons trying to feel like they're 23 again.

/\ wears LaCoste

I have a older lady(tailior) take a lott of stuff in.The waist to shoulder Ratio is where i have a problem.Like a lot of guys here.It dosnt look like im wearing a tent then.She only charges 4.00 a shirt.Its way worth it.Im 54 with a 21 inch neck,and i have freaky shoulders.Pants i buy big(42-36) and where a belt!

^^^ irish and reeks of cabbage :coffee:

Haha just got married grew out of my tux twice in a month the guy was tripping he ws like maybe u should stop working out till after the wedding

^^^ got married now regretting it

/\ wears LaCoste

No I just put on a regular fucking shirt that doesn't look like it could have been designed by a drunk tattoo artist. Usually just a blank white tee. You know, to distance myself from the "I'm an unemployed cunt" look.

/\ hahahahaha @ this guy giving style advice. Go put on a stained hanes tee and stfu.

Back