• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thymosin Beta 4

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have used it? Comments on it? What are the side effects and gains?

what are you using it for? IMO, it works great to help heal injuries but I didn't really see much else from it.

what are you using it for? IMO, it works great to help heal injuries but I didn't really see much else from it.
I was hoping to gain muscle, regrow hair and gain endurance from it.

Protein which plays a role in regulation of actin polymerization. The protein consists (in humans) of 44 Amino Acids. This gene encodesan actin sequestering protein which plays a role in regulation of actin polymerization.

Protein which plays a role in regulation of actin polymerization. The protein consists (in humans) of 44 Amino Acids. This gene encodesan actin sequestering protein which plays a role in regulation of actin polymerization.
What do you mean?

Actin is a significant protein in the body that helps with cell re-growth and distribution..

I was hoping to gain muscle, regrow hair and gain endurance from it.

to try to get those effects, you're probably going to have to dose it pretty high. will be kinda expensive.

here's how you dose/run it.

loading phase:

4-6weeks

4-10mg per week split into 2inj per week

maintenance phase:

the dose per week that you used to load(for example 8mg), 8mg will be split into two inj per month.

I used 4mg for better recovery from an injury and it worked quite well. wish I used at least 8mg. had no negative sides from it. maybe the reason I didn't see the other effects from it is because: 1. I was specifically using it for an injury and that was what I was focusing on. 2. I didn't use a high enough dose, 3. I was on other things at the time so maybe it was hard to notice.

this is all just theories on my part. only thing I can say for sure is it definitely helped with my injuries and I would use it again.

IML Gear Cream!
to try to get those effects, you're probably going to have to dose it pretty high. will be kinda expensive.

loading phase:

4-6weeks

maintenance phase:

the dose per week that you used to load(for example 8mg), 8mg will be split into two inj per month.

I used 4mg for better recovery from an injury and it worked quite well. wish I used at least 8mg. had no negative sides from it. maybe the reason I didn't see the other effects from it is because: 1. I was specifically using it for an injury and that was what I was focusing on. 2. I didn't use a high enough dose, 3. I was on other things at the time so maybe it was hard to notice.

this is all just theories on my part. only thing I can say for sure is it definitely helped with my injuries and I would use it again.
I did read on pubmed that it might cause tumor growth or abnormal tooth growth. So do you know anyone that had real changes in strength or endurance? I read that it can regrow hair also.

Last edited:

loading phase:

4-6weeks

maintenance phase:

What was the injury?

Does anyone know why the stuff is so expensive on tb500.com ? 450USD for 10mg. Is the stuff you can buy on other sites underdosed or not as pure?

Back